#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

WHD under OLYMPUS????

Gerard Butler. Bigger star than Channing Tatum. :ph34r:

Aaron Eckheart is bigger :PCome on now-having someone who played Two Face playing the president-PERFECT CASTING!

• Like 4

WHD under OLYMPUS????

Gerard Butler. Bigger star than Channing Tatum. :ph34r:

Butler was much more believable and enjoyable as an ass kicker in OHF.

Would you say OHF looked more spectacular than WHD while costing half the amount of WHD ?

There is something terribly wrong here if true.

IMO, OHF was much more serious than WHD.  It had a much better script and it had a star who looked and sounded like an ass kicker.  The sub plot and the main plot and the take over of the White House was much much much more spectacular as well.  I liked WHD, but the first 45 minutes really keeps it from being great.

• Like 1

Butler was much more believable and enjoyable as an ass kicker in OHF

Butler had more crazy shit too do and Rated R are made it more epic. Tatum was just his 21 jump street character.

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 1

IMO, OHF was much more serious than WHD.  It had a much better script and it had a star who looked and sounded like an ass kicker.  The sub plot and the main plot and the take over of the White House was much much much more spectacular as well.  I liked WHD, but the first 45 minutes really keeps it from being great.

See the script for White House Down was better than OHF. Well the 1st draft. If you read the script of WHD and see the film they are two complete. That's why I gave it B+. They change the whole shit.

Butler had more crazy shit too do and Rated R are made it more epic. Tatum was just his 21 jump street character.

Yes, good point.