#ED

7/1/13 MON ACTUALS: MU - 7.9M; Heat - 5.3M; WWZ - 4.3M; WHD - 3.05M; MoS - 3.04M

• Founder / Operator

7 PM shows included in the next day's gross...SMH. Hollywood is getting away with some Enron accounting on this shit.

To be fair, most of the early shows are in place of midnights which don't seem to be offered nearly as much.

That being said, I've always felt there was an argument for counting midnights as a separate gross to begin with--especially post-2005.

MU for 300M! Love that movie; Pixar is back in the game.

Channing Tatum should just go get a job voicing someone in The Good Dinosaur. :P

21 jump street keep him working. if the second is success I bet we see third. Hopefully 22 jump street is good

• Like 3

Off topic, but speaking of animation ... I haven't been paying attention ... but is Pixar ever going to give us The Incredibles 2 ... sequel to the best animated movie ever IMO. ;)

Incredibles, Ratatouille, Wall-E & Toy Story are my favorites from Pixar.

Never seen Monsters Inc or Finding Nemo ;)

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

Check the archives?

Re: MuchAdo

At the very bottom of the forum, General Archives, right?

Nothing

I tried: Much Ado ; Much Nothing ; Joss Much Ado

Guess I'll just hit up the Review Thread for thoughts, kinda surprised we had nothing on this in the way of a tracking thread till release. 

I guess you can never say never, but I'd really forget about Incredibles 2. Hard to see Bird jumping back to animation unless Tomorrowland is a huge bomb. In that case, he might pull a Stanton.

Edited by RichWS

I guess you can never say never, but I'd really forget about Incredibles 2. Hard to see Bird jumping back to animation unless Tomorrowland is a huge bomb. In that case, he might pull a Stanton.

Tomorrowland has potential to be huge.

• Like 1

Then the question is ... when is Brad Bird going to get a shot at a live action superhero film ... :)

... and not some shitty superhero ;)

Edited by Adam

Tomorrowland should be big hopefully. Hoping for a SH1 performance from it.

Then the question is ... when is Brad Bird going to get a shot at a live action superhero film ... :)

... and not some shitty superhero ;)

I wanted him for Superman, and now I want him for Flash. :)

• Like 1

Tomorrowland should be big hopefully. Hoping for a SH1 performance from it.

I wanted him for Superman, and now I want him for Flash. :)

Are you a Barry Allen or Wally West Flash fan for a feature film? ... if you're a big fan either way.

• Founder / Operator

Holy crap MU! Almost as much as TS3's second monday. If it can survive DM2 and keep posting great weekday holds, 300 shouldn't be a problem.

Therein lies the trick.

(Unless MU obliterates DM2...)

• Like 1