Mattrek

Early Tuesday estimates DM2 4.7 previews

That's really easy.

Johnny Depp was in 21 Jump Street with Channing Tatum

Channing Tatum was in White House Down with Jami Foxx

Jamie Foxx was in Booty Call with Vivica Fox

Doh.  That was easier than I thought.

I don't know if a significantly longer director's cut will be released, but some of the issues struck me as similar to KINGDOM OF HEAVEN -- sometimes when you're trying to take out subplots (and/or condense existing scenes) -- you do damage to the story you set out to tell. It's not really a question of doing something "badly", it's that you have to serve one master or another: and with a summer blockbuster run-time can end up being your harsh wake-up call.

Yeah, Kingdom of Heaven's director's cut is infinitely better than the theatrical mess. 

• Like 1

Gatsby was a mixed bag burt in the end I liked it more than I didn't.

My opinion on IM3 keeps lowering, however. 

I like IM3 but there are a lot of small problems in the film that hurt it and make me not want to see it again.

I like IM3 but there are a lot of small problems in the film that hurt it and make me not want to see it again.

One of those small problems for me was that it was an Iron Man movie.

I don't know how anyone can think this has been a great summer for movies, especially after the truly awesome summers we had the last two years. IM3 was fun but forgettable, STID was better but still deeply flawed. Then you have Epic (fail), The Flopover, Welcome to After Urf, Man of Shit . . .

Come back Prometheus, all is forgiven  :lol:

• Like 1

5 After Earth $52,853 3% 331 -835 $160 $58,351,297 5

Sony / Columbia

After Earth increased even though it lost 835 theaters, I think those late legs are finally going to kick in ;):ph34r:

Oh yeah! 150M (as most people predicted), here we come! 

• Like 1

I don't know how anyone can think this has been a great summer for movies, especially after the truly awesome summers we had the last two years. IM3 was fun but forgettable, STID was better but still deeply flawed. Then you have Epic (fail), The Flopover, Welcome to After Urf, Man of Shit . . .

Come back Prometheus, all is forgiven  :lol:

You are like... really bad at creating names for movies. Man of shit? I mean... wow.

• Like 3