CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Despicable Me 2 - 34M | The Lone Ranger - 9.67M | Kevin Hart - 4.9M

Yep, I was right, evening sellout are in full force across the state. Its 7:15, but 6, 7, 8, and 9 o clock times are all selling out. ZERO Lone Ranger sellouts in the entire state, but I did see a couple MU matinees and some Kevin Hart evenings, and a MoS sellout, that was weird.

TF3:37M Wed5 Day Gross: 162MDM235M Wed5 Day Gross: 180-185M (It should have much stronger holds than TF3 because it has better reviews and it is an animated film)

TF3 started in June and the 4th was on a Monday.

Thanka that just solidifies my case even more. Having 4th of July on its 5 Day gross will help DM 2 even more.......
  • Like 2

Dear Santa Fe-your big theaters don't have online tickets...but a art theater does????? (Then again they are in the top 5 snobbiest cites in the US...)

• Like 1

Too bad I can't see how crowded they are :P

Yeah, it can be handy to have some reserved-seating theaters, to check their capacities (although it's much more time-consuming). And some theaters use Movie-Tickets.com, not Fandango, which is totally annoying. Hopefully everything will get standardized in the next few years.

Yeah, it can be handy to have some reserved-seating theaters, to check their capacities (although it's much more time-consuming). And some theaters use Movie-Tickets.com, not Fandango, which is totally annoying. Hopefully everything will get standardized in the next few years.

We have only had Fandango for over a decade :P:lol:

It is kind of hard to see if any films are sold out since just about every theater in this state seems to say "No online ticketing" :lol:

sometimes you have to check moviefone.com or movietickets.com for some theaters

sometimes you have to check moviefone.com or movietickets.com for some theaters

Yeah I know-but all the theaters in town have Fandango (okay except the really old Guild Cinema and the Dynamax)