lilmac

Thursday numbers: DM2-24.5, TLR-9.85, Heat-6.35 (BOM)

Hope WHD holds well this weekend. I want a sequel with President Sawyer going to England for a meeting with the queen of England about his peace treaty, but then terrorists take over her place, and it's up to Sawyer, Cale (who is head of Sawyer's personal security now), and the Queen of England, played by Helen Mirren, to save the day. BUCKINGHAM PALACE DOWN

• Like 8

Mystery Men stands out for some reason.  :lol:

I can watch it over and over.   :wub:   My girlfriend and I do entire routines from it and quote it all the time.   I feel like it was ahead of its time....it came out before the super hero craze started and maybe there was no need to make fun of it a little back then. B)

Edited by Harpospoke

Hope WHD holds well this weekend. I want a sequel with President Sawyer going to England for a meeting with the queen of England about his peace treaty, but then terrorists take over her place, and it's up to Sawyer, Cale (who is head of Sawyer's personal security now), and the Queen of England, played by Helen Mirren, to save the day. BUCKINGHAM PALACE DOWN

OMG YES!

• Like 1

Pacific Rim. Grown Ups 2. The Wolverine.

Those are all in the wind really. The Wolverine has to overcome the bad one in '09 and Grown Ups in 2010 with 9% RT wasn't a good start and PR has to prove alot with the so many big hits already overcrowding the market. 

• Founder / Operator

I wouldn't be surprised if DM2's Thu # jumps with actuals, but it's hard to say. I was/am still thinking the bad weather in many parts of the country could have boosted July 4th attendance over 2002 levels.

• Founder / Operator

Shawn, would you agree most jumps today will be small?

I'm actually thinking Fri could be scattered (some small, some big).

Without Thursday actuals, hard to extrapolate. But if that DM2 # holds below $24m, that's one I definitely think will increase more than the 20%/22% MIB2/Powerpuff did in 2002. Like I mentioned though, won't be surprised if Thu's actual ends up higher.

TLR I'd imagine will have one of the smaller increases if its Thu estimate holds.

Those are all in the wind really. The Wolverine has to overcome the bad one in '09 and Grown Ups in 2010 with 9% RT wasn't a good start and PR has to prove alot with the so many big hits already overcrowding the market. 

HAHAHAHAH...right RT matters.  Do you forget that GU had a 4 multiplier?  The people who pay for movies, not critics, matter. 

• Like 1

HAHAHAHAH...right RT matters.  Do you forget that GU had a 4 multiplier?  The people who pay for movies, not critics, matter. 

Now You See Me was rotten also, remember that ;)

• Like 1