Biggestgeekever

Wkend #s: 82.5 DM2, 29.4 TFR, 25 Heat, 19.6 MU

Yet you think Despicable Me and all of Illumination's film are quote on quote... good?

You think the last 20 minutes of TS3, the first 15 minutes of Up, the first 30-40 minutes of WALL-E, and Jessie's sad story in TS2 are horrible? You think the end of Monsters Inc is bad? How about the climax of The Incredibles (really the entire movie), or the humor in Nemo? A Bug's Life and Cars are both fun kids movies while Ratatouille is a cleverly hidden allegory for Disney and Pixar's merger/relationship - Anton Ego's review is also the highlight of the film.

Only Cars 2 and Brave are what I'd call mediocre/bad films (and Cars 2 is entertaining for it is)

Well, I think I can understand a guy who loves all Transformers movies and Twilight movies to have some unpopular movie opinions.

• Like 2

Yet you think Despicable Me and all of Illumination's film are quote on quote... good? You think the last 20 minutes of TS3, the first 15 minutes of Up, the first 30-40 minutes of WALL-E, and Jessie's sad story in TS2 are horrible? You think the end of Monsters Inc is bad? How about the climax of The Incredibles (really the entire movie), or the humor in Nemo? A Bug's Life and Cars are both fun kids movies while Ratatouille is a cleverly hidden allegory for Disney and Pixar's merger/relationship - Anton Ego's review is also the highlight of the film. Only Cars 2 and Brave are what I'd call mediocre/bad films (and Cars 2 is entertaining for it is)

Shit shit shit shit shit shit and oh whats the word im looking for....SHIT.

Just caught the tail end of Pirates 1 on ABC Family (Or as I call it "ABC not that much of a family channel"), and I still have to wonder whatever happened to Zoe Salandas, character. And Mrs. Knigthley, she is so cute in that role but not elsewhere for some reason.

Well, I think I can understand a guy who loves all Transformers movies and Twilight movies to have some unpopular movie opinions.

LOL I'm fairly new to this site so I didn't know all this. Ok I can calm down now. 

You admittedly state that animation isn't your thing and you don't get it and you don't connect with animated movies, etc, etc...so then why continue to try and stir the pot and shit all over Pixar all the time? It's like a vegetarian only shitting on steak...you don't like and eat chicken, duck, fish, etc, etc, but I'll just bad mouth steak to cause the most uproar. You don't like Pixar and animation, but it's loved by millions so it's not horrible and crap at all.

Yes i forgot youre not allowed to upset the masses here. So i just shut up and smile and play along. What a horrible way to live your life. Jut smile nod and agree with everyone else.Give me a fuckin break. Edited by Jaws 2 baumer

where? RTM section?

Not in a particular place, in fact.

Any talk where Pixar is evocated, he trashes it.

It seems to be in his DNA.

I prefer to join him on the "actionstars of the 80's" mythos, like TheExpendables!

:)

Not in a particular place, in fact.

Any talk where Pixar is evocated, he trashes it.

It seems to be in his DNA.

I prefer to join him on the "actionstars of the 80's" mythos, like TheExpendables!

:)

LOL he likes to start flame wars  :lol:

You must be this site's Armond White :lol: ... can you explain how Despicable Me is better than all of Pixar's films?

I enjoyed DM2 10x better than MU.(Though I saw MU on bootleg)

I can't believe a few of you are saying Illumination is better than Pixar. Illumination is probably the worst major animation studio working; their best movie is a B-/C+ level. Illumination needs to make a legitimately good movie and then we can talk about them beating even Blue Sky. Granted, I don't think Pixar is the best animation studio currently working either; DAS is the best working.

• Like 2

NYSM, the movie that never dies

I'm so excited. I missed the boat when it came out in America but it comes out here just next week. And I could also wait till August and it's playing at the open-air theater... they do a movie 4 nights a week at the park by the water all summer, it starts tomorrow and I guess it is really cool.

Yes i forgot youre not allowed to upset the massed here. So i just shut up and smike and play along. What a horrible way to live your life. Jut smile nod and agree with everyone else.Give me a fuckin break.

No no no, that's not what I mean. You always word your posts it a way it seems to stir the pot on purpose...you don't say hey I don't like animated movie so Pixar ain't my cup of tea...you go shit shit double shit you people are sheep and blind and Pixar eats babies and rapes your mom.
  • Like 2