baumer

All clubs list (all of our successes and failures)

I thought your original club for Terminator Salvation was under 100M?

I know you changed it and the movie stayed in theaters forever and had a weird boost towards the end. 

Yes you are correct.  Still close.

The 125 thing was a bit of a joke.  We were tracking it to see if the studio would fudge it over 125 mill.  Then this happened, and we all had a good laugh.....check out the dailies from this week:

http://boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2009-07-15&track=terminatorsalvation.htm

• Like 1

SuccessMachete kills under 15MRide along over 100MJack Ryan under 71MFailuresEscape plan OW over the last stand total (only just failed)Fast six over 75m in China (just failed I believe)The to do list under 1M OW (nearly)Cloudy 2 over 150mCloudy 2 over cloudy 1 adjustedCloudy 2 over hotel Transylvania OW (yes, I had a lot of cloudy clubs that failed)Carrie over evil dead47 Ronin under The Spirit (19.8m) totalHercules January under 10M totalThe smurfs 2 over smurfs domesticOldboy over 50m (1. This is why you need to know how wide a film is going at original release)Need for speed under 40M (but pretty close)NOAH over 75M openingPendingFault in our stars over 100mMockingjay over catching fire OWInterstellar over 270mDivergent over 152mTASM2 over 305mTransformers 4 over 345mTranscendence over 150mJupiter ascending over 100mRecord 200m films in 2014NATM3 < Terminator 4Exodus under blade runner adjustedInto the woods > les miserablesMockingjay biggest film 2014 by 50M

Edited by FrozenFilms

Successes:

Godzilla UNDER World War Z DOM

Maleficent OVER Oz the Great and Powerful DOM

Guardians of the Galaxy OVER Godzilla WW

Lucy OVER Salt DOM

Failures:

Ninja Turtles UNDER GI Joe 2 DOM

TASM2 OVER SM3 WW

TBD:

Equalizer OVER Non-Stop DOM

Every Marvel superhero OVER 500 m WW from Thor 2 to Fantastic Four