#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

Technically you can include Megamind-but that is kind of a unfair one.

I think it's fair to say that Sandler is generally more consistent in bringing in that fan base as he has more 100 million movies over the last 10 years, but recently, they've both been hit or miss.

Edited by Adam

I think it's fair to say that Sandler is generally more consistent in bringing in that fan base as he generally gets more 100 million movies over the last 10 years, but recently, they've both been hit or miss.

Very true.15 years ago critics thought his career would fade away soon (he had terrible reviews everywhere, only midschoolers really loved him at the time, I thought he was annoying and immature)

• Like 1

I say you include Megamind and Hotel Transylvania.

I liked Megamind, especially this scene:

Too bad it didn't make enough for a sequel. I felt it was one of the movies which used 3D really really well.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

The most empty I've seen for a new release recently was Ghost Rider 2, I think there was about 20 people in the audience :lol:

Recently, nothing too crazy for bare attendance ...

I remember seeing Kung Fu Hustle on opening night years back ... and I was the only person there.

I guess living in South Dakota that's not totally shocking.

Edited by Adam

I saw Godzilla 2000 on it's OD, I was among the only 5 people in the audience that were not Asian. (Maybe less :lol:)

And I guess some people don't like it when you laugh at a really cheesy film like that :lol: (Hey I was making fun of the visuals and some guy got really mad, I was not loud or anything, but gee this was crazy)