#ED

Wknd Est: DM2 - 44.7M ; GU2 - 42.5M; PR - 38.3M; Heat - 14M; TLR - 11.1M; MU - 10.6M (PG 100)

I think I'm gonna take a break from the box office section of the forum for a while if GU2 wins the weekend. No crybaby stuff, just that the next few weeks are going to be awfully depressing to prognosticate.

I can certainly understand how you feel.

GU2 14.8-15.5

DM2 12.5-13

SR 12.5-13.8

See later if  any change

That would be 36-42% Fri jump for DM2. What would that translate to for the weekend? I'm guessing about 40-45% jump tomorrow and 25% drop Sun?

Cruise was meant to be Pentecost, still think Idris Elba was a great choice. Legendary have a lot more to lose than WB with PR especially as they're entering a new partnership with Universal. I do wonder how WB are going to handle Godzilla.

Should've gone with Tatum as the lead or even Jackman as one of the Aussies. Probably both. That's what my two friends said after the movie and I agree; may have been 30M more in the budget, but it would've worked out in the long run.

Should've gone with Tatum as the lead or even Jackman as one of the Aussies. Probably both. That's what my two friends said after the movie and I agree; may have been 30M more in the budget, but it would've worked out in the long run.

Tatum couldn't help WHD.

Cruise was meant to be Pentecost, still think Idris Elba was a great choice.Legendary have a lot more to lose than WB with PR especially as they're entering a new partnership with Universal. I do wonder how WB are going to handle Godzilla.

With terrible marketing.

Cruise was meant to be Pentecost, still think Idris Elba was a great choice.Legendary have a lot more to lose than WB with PR especially as they're entering a new partnership with Universal. I do wonder how WB are going to handle Godzilla.

They'll dump it just like they did PR. Like I said in another thread, since LP has the Godzilla licensing rights Universal should buy the *distribution* rights for next year's film from WB.

Edited by PDC1987

People complain about their not being not original blockbusters, and yet along comes a new blockbuster with decent reviews, and people avoid it like the plague.

SERIOUSLY? WARNER BROTHERS SUCKS.

Edited by Boxofficefanatic
  • Like 4

Tatum couldn't help WHD.

WHD was be completely sold on Tatum; I'm sure the combination of giant robots and Tatum would've been bigger than what we currently have.

Edited by Pacific Blank