baumer

Tues #s RTH

People have every right to watch what they want to watch, you can't judge them as people because of it. 

how dare people watch a movie aimed at kids/family over robots fighting monsters, unless its transformers. thats all im hearing from movie critics and fanboys all over the internet.

You have a bad habit of twisting posts. Thanks for the misquote.  Whatever, I've moved on.

Your quote. So PR is not catching on with GA because they don't know what a Kaiju is. OK. People don't use their eyes and their brains then. But yet,they go see Transformers in 2007 not knowing what a Decepticon is.

Edited by dashrendar44

Man, I can already see how all the upcoming daily threads and weekend threads will consist of  ^_^

All that I will say about PR is that I really enjoyed the movie, and I will keep on rooting for it to do good business BO-wise. Hopefully, it will survive the onslaught this weekend. 

Onto Tuesday numbers (so far) That's a big jump for DM2. If MU can do the same, it'll be great, hoping that the good Monday drop doesn't lead to muted Tuesday bump  :)

Great increase for MOS too. On track to be around 286-287 mil by the end of weekend. 

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

I've never watched an entire Transformers movie but that trailer was amazing.

The only TF movie I only saw once is the 2nd. Not sure what Bay was thinking with that one. I watched TF1 and TF3 3 times each. They are amazing. TF3 in 3D is one of the few movies that I actually liked to see in 3D.

The only TF movie I only saw once is the 2nd. Not sure what Bay was thinking with that one. I watched TF1 and TF3 3 times each. They are amazing. TF3 in 3D is one of the few movies that I actually liked to see in 3D.

TF3 is probably one of the best real IMAX 3D experiences i had and i don't like or watch movies in 3d.

• Like 1

Have you seen Pacific Rim?

People have every right to watch what they want to watch, you can't judge them as people because of it.

I agree that people can watch whatever they like, I disagree that they can't be judged on it.