Punishment

Weekend Actuals 7/19-7/21

Posted Image

Go celebrate elsewhere  :P

Happy birthday Ed, I wish you all the best  :D Any plans for tonight with your family and friends?

• Like 1

The Heat is already at almost 130m and is showing no signs of slowing down with that 34% drop.  200m?

No way it gets that high, but I'll point out that next week is the first week in a while with only one new major release. To Do List and Way Way Back are popping up in a few places, but for most theaters, they'll only have to make room for The Wolverine. So I think we could be looking at some of the best drops for holdovers all summer long.

Certainly The Heat will have another good drop, but other films should join in on the action too.

• Like 2

Go celebrate elsewhere  :P

Happy birthday Ed, I wish you all the best  :D Any plans for tonight with your family and friends?

I went out yesterday! Good times. I'm at work today and I'm having surgery on Weds! Fucking awesome!

Posted Image

• Like 1

I went out yesterday! Good times. I'm at work today and I'm having surgery on Weds! Fucking awesome!

Posted Image

Wait, you're happy about a surgery?

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves, old man  :P

The Heat is already at almost 130m and is showing no signs of slowing down with that 34% drop.  200m?

After a 9M weekend, it could gross another 15-20M from weekends alone. That would put it at 160M, without weekdays. I doubt it'll reach 200M, but 185M-190M certainly seems possible.

Man of Steel looks like it will have a hard time passing 290M, not to talk about 300M.

• Like 3