RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

I wish JP4 could go that high, my goal is just to cross 200m dom for now. 

Now your making sense Jay :)... I thinkj King kong is right and JP could go to 350+mil with Jeff Goldblum coming back and great cast and story and rev up the terror factor.. :)

• Like 2

The dinos of JP will smash most films that summer!

Yes sir... Pray for Jeff Goldblum and Sam Neil Returning :D/......And you heard it hear first Juggernaut 2015 will be the worlds first 3.5-4billion dollar movie at the box office beating SW7 and Av2 by a whopping 2billion-3billion!!! GEESSUS!!!

Yes sir... Pray for Jeff Goldblum and Sam Neil Returning :D/......And you heard it hear first Juggernaut 2015 will be the worlds first 3.5-4billion dollar movie at the box office beating SW7 and Av2 by a whopping 2billion-3billion!!! GEESSUS!!!

Those #'s are to big. Anything above JP2 should be a success. Goldblum could have 2 250M/750M in one Summer.

Now your making sense Jay :)... I thinkj King kong is right and JP could go to 350+mil with Jeff Goldblum coming back and great cast and story and rev up the terror factor.. :)

Yes they need to rev up the scare factor! As much as I love the sequels, nothing can compare to the first!
  • Like 1

Huh? You think JP is gonna get 2-3billion WW?.....is this suppose to be funny?

Edited by k1stpierre

Then when it landed at 300 and all those people who ripped into you for being a hater and stupid and so on, disappear. They don't come around and say they were wrong or that you were right or that they were sorry for ripping into you and your family and your colleagues and they don't apologize for telling you that they are going to murder your pet because you had a different opinion.So no one likes a sore winner, I agree. But if you are going to make a bold statement about a film and you end up being wrong, if you want to avoid the sore winner syndrome, be a man (or a woman) and fess up to you bad call..

This is how i felt with F6 and STID. People here thought i was stupid for predicting it and said stupid shit like "Are you serious? F6 will be lucky to make half of Trek, do you know BO?". People were obsessed with Trek here like 11 year old girls and Justin Bieber. Then 1. Once Trek "failed", everyone was like "lets go F6!" Then 2. Once F6 beat STID everyone was like "i know it could do it."...I kept bumping my club not because i wanted to show off that i called it, but because i wanted those who knew they were wrong to acknowledge, since it was such a stupid and impossible feat back in April, but of course most of them never admitted. Thats what I hate here. People get on your ass and think youre retarded, but once youre right, they go into hiding. Same with CF, watch it not pass $400M, and those that are calling me "bias" or "insane" will just pretend theit predictions didnt exist, and wont acknowledge that I was right. But if it does (somehow) cross $400M, best believe i'll be like "hey i was wrong, I guess THG really is a true beast". Edited by jandrew
  • Like 3

For me 23,Saturday 29-33, Sunday 19-24

But Kal, you're smarter than that.  That Saturday defies box office logic.  It would have to increase about 50% on Saturday (without midnights) to hit 29.  

This is how i felt with F6 and STID. People here thought i was stupid for predicting it and said stupid shit like "Are you serious? F6 will be lucky to make half of Trek, do you know BO?". People were obsessed with Trek here like 11 year old girls and Justin Bieber. Then 1. Once Trek "failed", everyone was like "lets go F6!" Then 2. Once F6 beat STID everyone was like "i know it could do it."...

I kept bumping my club not because i wanted to show off that i called it, but because i wanted those who knew they were wrong to acknowledge, since it was such a stupid and impossible feat back in April, but of course most of them never admitted. Thats what I hate here. People get on your ass and think youre retarded, but once youre right, they go into hiding. Same with CF, watch it not pass $400M, and those that are calling me "bias" or "insane" will just pretend theit predictions didnt exist, and wont acknowledge that I was right. But if it does (somehow) cross $400M, best believe i'll be like "hey i was wrong, I guess THG really is a true beast".

Posted Image

• Like 1

At least nothing big is opening soon. Hopefully Wolvie gets better than expected legs.

True, but there will be enough films that will eat into the audience.  2 Guns and Smurfs will hurt it.

I hope that 2 Guns will do well next week.

I hope 2 Guns is good.  It looks really blase to me.  But I'll be seeing it obviously.  

• Like 2

I hope that 2 Guns will do well next week.

Im torn on it. Denzel is my favorite, but I just dont see anything in it that warrants me not waiting till Redbox. Im debating on going - DW, MW, and PP are like a trifecta, but idk. I think it will do well though, possibly #1 for August.
  • Like 1