RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

1 day at home a few years ago I watched 3 movies all on the same day. Im going to attempt to break that todayMy film schedule for today11:25 Valiant12:35 Never Let Me Go2:20 Lady Gaga/muppets Christmas special (not film)3:05/3:10- Secretariat/Toy Story5:10- a bit of the one I didn't watch above5:55 Christmas With The Kranks

• Like 2

Just watched Murder on the Orient Express (1974) and I was pleasantly surprised by how great this movie was. From the All-star cast to the acting, writing, direction and the screenplay. Glad I spent my 127 minutes in watching this and I recommend this to anyone who likes mystery and good movies.

Edited by bcf26
  • Like 1

Finally Saw thor 2 last night.. I was watching Fright Night 1985--Wow one of the best horror films ever made... Hard for any of the films made today to touch this one.

Love Love CHris Sarandon in this film...Jerry Dandridge..." Now you wouldnt want to wake your mother , would you charly?? " Otherwise I would have to kill her too!" "  RIGHHHTTTTT!""" :)