RobinHood26

What Movie are you watching right now?

Today's movies:

Bernie - While an interesting enough biopic piece, it doesn’t really succeed as a black comedy because none of the characters really come across as larger than life. So it’s mostly just sadly funny rather than despicably so.Bull Durham - While it’s a bit difficult to buy 30 year old Tim Robbins as a hotshot rookie, it does stand as a pretty great sports movie.A Monster in Paris - Not brilliant by any means, but pretty cute and enjoyable, even if the villain is cartoonishly over the top.The Forger - Kinda bland indie drama that doesn’t seem to know what sort of film it wants to be.Big Miracle - Enjoyably feel-good, even if the vast number of viewpoints tends to overwhelm the core story from time to time. 

Movies for last night and today.

The Rocketeer - Bloody fantastic. Perhaps the best comic book adaptation ever made.The Fox and the Hound 2 - Strange decision to make the sequel a musical, but the songs are pretty good. However, the new characters are more compelling than the holdovers.In & Out - An odd feeling of being both backwards and progressive at the same time, but the performances are quite standout.Hulk Vs. - Meh. Kinda boring. Marvel’s animated efforts pale in comparison to DC’s.

I concur. I would say one of the best.

The Last Days on Mars in 60 fps. It looks... weird.

I agree! Did you like it? It had a very odd look. I admit I had it on and wasn't paying attention to it. I love Romola Garai and Liev is one of my favorote actors. But I dunno. It didn't reel me in.

i'm watching PACIFIC RIM i hadnt seen this since the very entertaining time i had at the cinema watching it

and its just as good , something about this movie just mesh make for a great popcorn flick

i was watching house of cards but i'm too tired to think ,after spending the day in a chair at the hairdresser getting my hair braided 

this movie has action in spade to keep my attention with a good beat while demanding minimum brain activity  just enjoy the ride!

• Like 4

Jack the Giant Slayer - Quite enjoyable as a bit budget effects extravaganza, even if the use of antagonists in the plot is a bit odd.Snow Queen - It’s like a film that tried to predict Frozen and missed entirely. Not bad, but it’s mostly just a simple quest story.The Meaning of Life - Not quite up to Monty Python’s greatest films, but a fun revisit of their sketch comedy roots.Trading Places - It’s pretty good. Comedies nowadays don’t seem to go for the high concept originality we saw in the 80s.

Im watching a film. It's about a couples home which is brutally attacked by a serial killer who murders the wife and children whilst the partner is helpless. He is left with just one child who has become handicapped from the horrendous attack and in a surprise twist gets kidnapped. Can you guess this movie?

Finding nemo

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 3

Hits my buddies 75, Baumer, Tarzan, Scottb , Beautiful in  and out Lady evenstar

on the heads . And Says in Jeff Bridges like alien voice " Greetings!!"

Watching dead zone with my man  Christopher Walken and  next Firestarter with of course

the awesome  Drew barrymore in one of her legendary roles. :)

Evenings all. Are any of these films on  anyones all time favorite list?

• Like 1

i'm watching PACIFIC RIM i hadnt seen this since the very entertaining time i had at the cinema watching it

and its just as good , something about this movie just mesh make for a great popcorn flick

i was watching house of cards but i'm too tired to think ,after spending the day in a chair at the hairdresser getting my hair braided 

this movie has action in spade to keep my attention with a good beat while demanding minimum brain activity  just enjoy the ride!

Hey Lady evening star what braided style are you  rocking and where from again.

. Hah hah my mom says the same thing when she gets her hair relaxed.. Lol leave me alone Im in no

mood to be messed with(Lol when Im usually teasing her) when shes under the dryer or gets braid

styles too. Cooll. Hope you'll be refreshed and ready to rock in no time today ms. Evening star. :)

Im watching a film. It's about a couples home which is brutally attacked by a serial killer who murders the wife and children whilst the partner is helpless. He is left with just one child who has become handicapped from the horrendous attack and in a surprise twist gets kidnapped. Can you guess this movie?

Finding nemo

Hah  hah Jessie that was funny man :) LOL