14 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Completeky average and very disappointing. Good:Paula Patton naked from waist upPaxton as the bad guyBadPretty much everything else6/10Still makes more sense than TDKR lol

Completeky average and very disappointing.Good:Paula Patton naked from waist upPaxton as the bad guyBadPretty much everything else6/10Still makes more sense than TDKR lol

Story was standard but I liked most of the character and actors. So thumbs up for me.

Don't feel like writing review at the moment so just gonna highlight and grade. Fun, snappy dialog, great chemistry with Denzel and Marky Mark, good twist and turns in the story, and Paula Patton. Grade: B+

I agree that the chemistry was very good. As a matter of fact that Paula Patton Was the weak link in the movieBut I guess people here prefer the chemistry of vin diesel and Paul walker in fast n furious

A fun action packed buddy film filled with some funny lines and some fun action scenes and some of Paula Patton's boobs. The film had some good chemistry between Wahlberg and Washington as well and 2 guns didn't have any scenes that kept me out of the movie so overall as myself having fun and being entertained with the film a B+ it's not gonna win any awards or anything but its still pretty good.

Nothing special, very average.

Few things, not sure why they had to start with the bank robbery then go back 2 weeks.

1/3 of the movies tone was good, 1/3 was dull and boring and the other part took it self to seriously and they tired to make the plot sound smarter then it was.

I enjoyed Safe House much more. 

C

Edited by Jay Salahi
  • Like 1

I thought the Russian roulette speech was great too.As for the movie, I had fun, I laughed quite a lot. Thought Denzel and Mark has good chemistry. They were both good in my eyes, Mark was hilarious. I feel that Paula Patton's role is underdeveloped and underused. Story is simple and quite predictable, the climax is a little anti-climatic. But I love the funny and effective ending scene. Mexican Albert Einstein :rofl: I would given it a B/B-

• Like 1

Fun and entertaining movie mainly because of the main 2 leads and Bill Paxton.  

Overall, not the best film but definitely worth watching for the chemistry between Denzel and Wahlberg.

B+/B

Yeah... The movie started out well, but slowly it became worse and worse. The villains were a joke... The script was meh... Yeah, everything was okay until the CIA joined that fucking story. I mean, who the fuck isn't corrupted in that story? I know they might be in real life, but limit yourself...

B-

• Like 1

Paula Patton is really hot and her voice is such a turn on ... great tits too 

I mean that topless scene had no other reason to exist except for us to see her boobs ... which was fine by me as she really does have nice boobs 

I am talking about Paula Patton's boobs because nothing whatsoever is memorable from this movie ( which I saw an hour ago ) aside from that 

5/10 

She's not a good actress though 

oh yeah Marky Mark and Zel are in this too and they shoot guns ( hence the title ) 

• Like 2

Really boring and really not as much fun as it ought to be. Denzel and Wahlberg never find the chemistry together, which is bad because good chemistry between the leads is vital for a movie like this. 

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1

I wouldn't say it was boring but its certainly not great. If you are sitting down and this movie comes on the tv its probably worth the watch, but I wouldn't actively go out of my way to view it again. There is simply nothing rememberable about this film other than a nice pair of titties.

C.

Just watched this on Redbox. Overall I was more disapointed. Denzel and Mark were great, but a lot of the sarcasm fell flat. All 3 villains were terrible. Paxton was too hammy and the accent was irritating and his dialogue was terrible - "red rover, red revor, whos got my money?"...For some reason I wanted to punch Marsden everytime i saw him, and the Mexican guys dialogue was terrible as well. PP was good and it was a shame she died for a lame plot convenience. Speaking of plot, it was not coherant and the subplots were so poorly executed that it created a jumbled mess and when all 3 parties got together, instead of trying to figure it out, i just said "what the hell, let them shoot". Okay movie, no where on the level of Safe House or Other Guys, but the writing and direction was just awful. Even my girlfriend 40 minutes in said "this is a poorly executed movie".I want to give it a D+, but my gf says C-.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1