CJohn

Avatar: Fire and Ash | December 19, 2025 | RIP Jon Landau

41 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

This change pisses me off. 🙄

I’d rather them take their time and get it right rather than rush it out in two years. Three years is a nice gap between sequels,  not enough time for people to forget what happened in the previous film, but enough time for people to be excited for it without it feeling like overkill in a short space of time. I think this delay helps its potential rather than hindering it, it keeps Avatar feeling like an event.

17 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

I’d rather them take their time and get it right rather than rush it out in two years. Three years is a nice gap between sequels,  not enough time for people to forget what happened in the previous film, but enough time for people to be excited for it without it feeling like overkill in a short space of time. I think this delay helps its potential rather than hindering it, it keeps Avatar feeling like an event.

I was referring mostly to AVATAR III. But I guess all we can do is wait.

4 hours ago, kayumanggi said:

This change pisses me off. 🙄

at this point in time what would really piss me off is if the sequel's quality dont justify the long wait time, so its fine with me if they need till 2050 to really nail them 

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

3 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

at this point in time what would really piss me off is if the sequel's quality dont justify the long wait time, so its fine with me if they need till 2050 to really nail them 

Jim would have been dead.

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

I guess it’s a good thing this was delayed after all. Hopefully the VFX artists won’t be overworked like the animators for Spider-Verse. 

I mean spider verse had less time from 1 to 2 and money put in it compared to avatar 1 to avatar 2. For as much as I mock the films. It's good that they are giving the vfx crews more time