Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Just now, That One Guy said:

Curious which one you thought it was, put it in spoiler tags.

Spoiler

Doing the whole Elena had Dom's kid and no one knew about it, and then killing her off so Dom gets to have the kid live with him and Letty with no complicated family dynamic.

It was a cheap and ugly way out of the character tangle they created.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 4815162342 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, yes, dat was gud.

:lol:

Poor Chris Morgan, this guy is an american treasure, he s been writing these things under the supervision of Vin Diesel and Neil H. Morritz for the last 10 years.

:D

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

The word "hate" doesn't even begging to describe my feelings for this movie.I guess you can go and watch it if you are a fan of the franchise but ultinately is by far the worst experience i had in a theater in the past year(and i was unlucky enough to catch Passengers on cinemas as well) so i definetly would not recommend it to anyone (maybe to the guy that kicked my dog for no reason the other night).Diesel is probably the worst actor ever,the old cast is doing absolutely nothing to even get you a tiny bit interested for any of the characters and the new cast is totally wasted.Dumb plot(but i expected that),dialogues that sound that were written by a grown-ass man stuck in his childhood and action sequences we have seen a million times over(even within this franchise).And it's not like this film tries to do anything new.It sets a story that you think will be the foundations of  new story arcs but the film ultimately goes to explored territory and becomes the soulless and bombastic drama Universal is shoving down our throats ever since Fast 4 (seriously you can rent and play any previous film in the franchise and it will be like you watched it.Not only you will save money but you will also save yourself from the headache that follows after hearing countless car explotions that apparently the directors thinks is "filmmaking".)There is seriously nothing i liked about it.

Grade : F-uck it

Do you attribute what you perceive as the film's poor quality to its writer or director? 

51 minutes ago, Gavin Feng said:

Personally don’t like 8…worse than 567.

Well, Fast & Furious 567 is hard to live up to. It's easily the best Fast film since F&F 522. Probably the best Fast film of the entire 23rd century. 

So it's likely to make $110 million more in China than Furious 7 did. How many other foreign countries will follow suit and give Fate of the Furious a bigger gross than F7? 

Is grossing 1.5 billion still an out of reach impossibility? 

12 minutes ago, SophieSlut said:

So it's likely to make $110 million more in China than Furious 7 did. How many other foreign countries will follow suit and give Fate of the Furious a bigger gross than F7? 

Is grossing 1.5 billion still an out of reach impossibility? 

I think so increase in China is to be offset be decrease domestically on its own.