Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Calling it now, it'll be F Gary Gray. Not if Marvel steps up. 
I know this speaks more to the lack of black filmmakers, but it does bother me how it's so assumed he'll get the call to make Black Panther (and probably not any other superhero movie).
  • Like 1

Whoever the director is, Diesel's gonna write a long-winded but passionate Facebook post about how his grandmother's ghost appeared and told him who to hire.

My favorite Vin Diesel anecdote is that he wore stilts to the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere even tho everyone was like "please don't do that". And then he hurt himself on them and skipped out on the press

• Like 2

Whoever the director is, Diesel's gonna write a long-winded but passionate Facebook post about how his grandmother's ghost appeared and told him who to hire.   My favorite Vin Diesel anecdote is that he wore stilts to the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere even tho everyone was like "please don't do that". And then he hurt himself on them and skipped out on the press
Actual LOL.
  • Like 1

My favorite Vin Diesel anecdote is that he wore stilts to the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere even tho everyone was like "please don't do that". And then he hurt himself on them and skipped out on the press

I didn't knew about this. :rofl: 

But why? He did not even do any motion capture for Groot. Groot wasn't even mo-capped by a guy on stilts

vin-diesel-motion-capture-groot.jpg

But why? He did not even do any motion capture for Groot. Groot wasn't even mo-capped by a guy on stilts

vin-diesel-motion-capture-groot.jpg

Because Vin Diesel is METHOD.

He spent a week recording his GROOTs and he had his stilts the whole time to be in character.

Edited by The Futurist