Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

I just love how humble Vin Diesel is when he talks about the Fast & Furious franchise, making comparisons with the themes of the Godfather movies...

"He also was known to summon filmmakers to repeated late-night script sessions to make him comfortable with his character and dialogue."

Clearly he takes himself way too seriously...

• Like 1

"He also was known to summon filmmakers to repeated late-night script sessions to make him comfortable with his character and dialogue."

Clearly he takes himself way too seriously...

I mean, he's leading in both acting and producing one of the biggest franchises out there.

He must be doing something right.

3 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Diesel has said he believes there are three more “Fast and Furious” films left in him, but Universal brass hinted there might be some flexibility with that figure.

“Vin has a vision in his mind for three more, so let’s get three more done and then see where we are from there,” said Shell. “Everything has an end, so I don’t think our expectation is we’re going to have a hundred of them…To me ‘Fast and Furious’ has become no different than a beloved series that comes on every year. ”

We are going to finally see what would have happened to the franchise if both Walker and Diesel had returned for 2 Fast. The next movie will open well but below Furious 7 and earn less as well and then the series sets into diminishing returns before the wrap-up.