Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

He directed the Los Bandoleros short film, which can be seen on the FF4 DVD. It could be close to the tone they want, if they desire scaling things back a bit.

They aren't going to hire Diesel who only directed a 20 minute short film, with barely any dialogue and zero action, to direct a blockbuster.

Edited by Mojoguy

Diesel probably wants Justin Lin to direct this.

It's nice to want things.

I'd like 50 million dollars. And infinite gold membership.

The latter...Tele...make it happen.

On that note...why am I not gold. I think I'm donating...aren't I? I want to see the receipts. Whitney.gif

Edited by kowhite

Diesel being the lead actor can actually make them delay Fast 8 a year until Lin is done with Trek. There is no rush to make this movie.

You are probably correct.

While yes, Uni is probably slobbering over this movie...they've got to play it right.

And if I have any say, that means...

Make a Riddick movie in the meantime? Yes, I'm that guy.

• Like 1

Well in that case, 7 says "Furious Seven," which still is a different naming convention than the others. But did you really have to argue me over it? It's just a small piece of trivia.

You're the one arguing dude lol I was pointing out that 6 and 7 were both Furious #...I don't see a difference between a number and actually spelling the number out haha Edited by Cheesy Poofs
  • Like 1

Universal better be careful and not run this franchise to the ground.

Whether this movie comes out in 3 or 2 years, they shoulnd't rush out a bad product which would hurt all future films.

I've been a fan since the first one and have seen all in theaters since the 4th, and while I agree that they shouldn't run it into the ground, I do hope 8 wraps everything up. I thought 7 was a great ending, but I can understand one more to tie up all the loose ends. I just don't think they should make too many without Paul.