kitik

Weekend est pg 22 - 2 Guns 27.4, Wolv 21.7, Smurfs 18.2

So GU2 could end up being Sony's only 100M film this year and there is a small chance this August is the first in years to have no 100M films! *shock*

American Hustle will count, right? Not to mention Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.

• Like 1

American Hustle will count, right? Not to mention Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2.

Mark, I'm really sad that I won't get the chance to see that special Denzel gif of yours with this OW number. Still want to unleash it?

Mark, I'm really sad that I won't get the chance to see that special Denzel gif of yours with this OW number. Still want to unleash it?

See the first page. I think I failed Chewy. :(

Had to try hard to make it work.

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Like 1

Though I still see Planes or Elysium winning the month.

Not sold on Millers (Not hearing anything great about it either), no clue what to predict for Mortal Instruments.

The last 3 weeks of this month are just blah.

Only Paranoia stands out-but it would of done better 15 years ago. (The week it comes out is pretty weak, KA2 and the 2 dramas wont do that well)

Anyway no clue what I will see next. I might see Planes next week.

"I got so smurfed up last night. What was in that smurf you gave me?"

"Pop the smurf, im sweating, woo! Pop the smurf im sweating, woo!"

"Papa Smurf loves to talk smurf. I'ma beat the smurfing smurf outta him next time I see his smurf"

"Bro, Smurfette has smurfed the whole team man why are you wit her?"

"She commented on my instagram photo with two "y's". She wants the smurf."

"Smurfing Samantha totally ruined our night. She got way to drunk at the party and smurfed all over the keg. The frat kicked us out and we had to walk 15 smurfing blocks in the cold back to the smurfing dorm. Then when we got back to the dorm, she was a total smurf and it was so obnoxious. She still hasn't even smurfing apologized. That smurf".

Smurfs 2 is obviously not for kids, hence its disappointing numbers.

• Like 1

The visuals? They look gorgeous.

Planes looks awful (from an animated standpoint).

It was obvious from the trailers it was intended to be straight to DVD

Edited by Boxofficefanatic

See the first page. I think I failed Chewy. :(Had to try hard to make it work.

Ah, I think I already saw that one somewhere. But still, love it Mark. You did good! :D