Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: Elysium 30.5M; Millers 26.55M; Planes 22.53M; Percy Jackson 14.6M Pg 29

Maybe but never got to the point of butchering her nose like Aniston and face with Botox like Kidman or Cox. Jolie's face remains human and not alien-like.

Young Angie

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

She looks exactly like how she looked when she came on scene and became famous as an adult.

She is so naturally beautiful, it's unreal.

Thanks for posting that.

There is always a bit of Rachel in his movies IMO. And it is a good thing.

Many actors/actresses have "tics" that they use in every performance.  Clooney has been tilting his head down while looking up with his eyes since ER.  I guess it's supposed to look pensive or thoughtful, but it's acting by the numbers.

• Like 1

Maybe recently as she got older (wrinkles) but never got to the point of butchering her nose like Aniston and face with Botox like Kidman or Cox. Jolie's face remains human and not alien-like.

Young Angie

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

She looks exactly like how she looked when she came on scene and became famous as an adult.

She was born so naturally beautiful, it's unreal.

OMG You actually think she looks OK in these pictures???? Ok she got such beautiful eyes but her lips in the top two pics just turn me off big time. She looks pretty in the bottom pic but it's a blurry photo. I might like her more if I think Donald Duck was my type of guy.

Jennifer doesn't look as good as Angelina right now but she's never been that ugly either.

Edited by KATCH 22

I think of the two who would I have a better shot with(go with me here) and I think it would be Anniston.  Jolie would probably make you jump through a lot of hoops.  Like watch all her kids.  And go to some village in Bangledash.  I think Anniston you could say you were the hottest of the Friends and to show your sensitive say I cried like a baby at the end of Marley and Me and you have an in

• Like 1

I think of the two who would I have a better shot with(go with me here) and I think it would be Anniston.  Jolie would probably make you jump through a lot of hoops.  Like watch all her kids.  And go to some village in Bangledash.  I think Anniston you could say you were the hottest of the Friends and to show your sensitive say I cried like a baby at the end of Marley and Me and you have an in

LOL Jennifer would probably shoot you down. She was married to Brad Pitt after all.

Marley and Me is so sad.

I'm really not surprised by PJ's flopping.  When I saw the trailer, the effects looked worse than in the first film.  

Too bad for Wolverine.  It wasn't a bad film and deserved a bit better.

And good for Elysium tanking.  When you make an intentionally intensely political film, and even sympathetic critics say how strident and none-too-subtle that message is, for Matt Damon to try and insult people's intelligence and say that there's nothing political in it is insulting to fans.  Still, I did  like District 9, so maybe I'll buy a ticket for Wolverine and walk in and see Elysium.

• Like 1

Circa '93 Winona Ryder over the lot of them. Them eyes...

I always thought she was really pretty. Never overcame that shoplifting thing. Ruined her career. I used to think she and Trini Alverado  looked alike. ( I know nobody knows who she is, lol)

Maybe but never got to the point of butchering her nose like Aniston and face with Botox like Kidman or Cox. Jolie's face remains human and not alien-like.

Young Angie

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

She looks exactly like how she looked when she came on the scene and became famous as an adult.

She was born so naturally beautiful, it's unreal. She is so above the average Aniston.

Sure?

Posted Image

• Like 2

Percy Jackson 2 and Red 2 now belong to the "How to kill a franchise" guide. Both had some seriously stupid release dates.

Edited by CJohn