Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

1 hour ago, VenomXXR said:

Looks like that could take over 500cr. I believe Brazil will come in over $70m USD.

I think it's looking possible after each passing day to the release date.Hoping , it goes over even this huge expectations after the release.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, VenomXXR said:

Looks like that could take over 500cr. I believe Brazil will come in over $70m USD.

Vey hard with limited screens available for Hollywood movies. A tad optimistically perhaps I want AEG to hit the 400cr mark (~$58M) so that it can enter the top 10 all-time domestic list

HzwwUD7.png

8 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

After sales have been open for almost a full day? Guess there’s no excitement after all :sadno:

:gold:

On serious note, I am more impressed with this 56% than opening day of 100%. There will be more shows added for Friday and Saturday so people will be waiting for them.

By tomorrow/tonight Aries will be sold out for weekend.

Edit: The theatre basically jump started pre-sale as officially pre-sale start from Saturday Midnight and now they have stopped the sale online.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, rishijoesanu said:

In fact, all of them except Infinity War are overstated. IW is understated. 2.0 is overstated by almost by a whopping 80cr.

Why is that?

2.0 is actually a FLOP but then there are stupid ass people in trade who for RTs and be in good books of fans/producer inflate numbers.

If you are interested, for South India box office use http://cinetrak.in and for Bollywood use BOI but with grain of salt for some films. Like Kalank they are fudging it by 15-20%.