Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

I am actually quite impressed by 3.0x legs done by A2 in India. I thought this market will just give a big OW and collapse from there since many assume this has toxic WOM here in India but turns out got some really strong leg for a HLW giant opener. Clearly this movie got strong WOM too.  

2 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

I am actually quite impressed by 3.0x legs done by A2 in India. I thought this market will just give a big OW and collapse from there since many assume this has toxic WOM here in India but turns out got some really strong leg for a HLW giant opener. Clearly this movie got strong WOM too.  

Yeah...surprising. TBf there was no other choice for moviegoers in December and so far until Pathan. Cirkus looked trash and bombed hard deservedly.

10 hours ago, NamakFiskKa said:

Both songs are kinda forgettable and will mostly be remembered for their award buzz

Issue for nacho nacho is that its way to fast pace for avg people to dance to lol

Song is more cool for dance moves which are some of the best i seen. 

12 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

I thought this market will just give a big OW and collapse from there since many assume this has toxic WOM here in India but turns out got some really strong leg for a HLW giant opener. Clearly this movie got strong WOM too.  

No Competition helps a lot.  NWH had Pushpa running simultaneously. Also, One of South market which has always supported HLW movies in long run got boosted. Hopefully, that means we will see more HLW movies having better legs - given HLW movie needs to be BB.

2 hours ago, Torontofan said:

Issue for nacho nacho is that its way to fast pace for avg people to dance to lol

Song is more cool for dance moves which are some of the best i seen. 

Naacho Naacho is best with video and was great to watch on big screen.

Other than that, rest 3 songs of RRR are better.

11 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

LOL. Why?

This thread has been one of the most positive for A2

I think some times WOM doen’t effect that much about the leg

in China Spiderman:NWH have really bad WOM,bunch of people think the movie is totally trush and just selling the spiderman 20 years nostlgia,but as we see NWH have a great leg everywhere

Avatar 2 is same situation,I personally don’t like Avatar 2 that much,but the leg for Avatar is really good

I think sometimes leg is connect with ‘‘fame’’

Spiderman and Avatar are really widely-known brand all over the world,Almost everybody at least know what it is,so if the movie release,most normal people going to cinema ,you have two choice,the movie you already know ,or the movie you haven’t even heard of,which is the choice for most people?

Fame and brand recognition/awareness is another important factor for leg,if the fan rush effect the opening,the fame can effect the leg

But all this should depends on movie quality itself at the final,if the movie is really trush in most people’s eyes,then it will failed no matter how famous the brand is,for example Superman is very famous but the Man of steel’s box office is doesn’t match his fame

So fame can give help for leg,but not the only factor,the factor which effect leg is conplex

Edited by Bruce

7 hours ago, Danhjpn said:

Disney estimated the total gross $56.7M after this weekend..... it it still possible for $60M here? 

See Bro, in India Boxoffice tracking is not always accurate u need to take it with pinch of salt.

In reality Avatar 2 grossed more than ₹510 cr Gross including 3D charges.

When Disney itself not including 3D in BOC then, why Trackers will bother about it.p

21 minutes ago, todos said:

Wonder why all websites stopped reporting Avatar daily nett and gross. Disney numbers are so behind it’s not even funny. 

they are all focused on the vijay and ajith movie and cinetrak being down means no dailies for the holdovers