Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

35 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

The world has 1700+ IMAX theaters yet big movies make a decent chunk of money on that format due to the high ticket price.

Is Pathan releasing in IMAX only in India or overseas as well? I was assuming it is getting worldwide IMAX release.

even worldwide its not releasing in all those 1700+.

13 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Devdas remake and Asoka are gems of shittiness.

I didn't watched Asoka No comment.

Devdas stands as one of finest film in both SLB & SRK career.

By the way those films came  2 decades back Don't know why you are discussing now ?

Edited by Sampath Kumar

23 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

That might be the most absurs thing said here in this chat in past few days, and we have had some people saying Hrithik is better than SRK.

Hrithik is better than not only SRK but all the other heroes of India in terms of looks, body, acting, role diversity and willingness to take risk..... SRK & Salman may be a big box office draw only because of being one trick pony in all their movie career. But Hrithik dared to take roles and movies as diverse as the following ones without ever caring for box office prospect...

Guzarish

Super 30

Lakhsya

Mission Kashmir

Kaabil

Jindegi Na Milenge Dobara 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

5 minutes ago, TRISTAN said:

Hrithik is better than not only SRK but all the other heroes of India in terms of looks, body, acting, role diversity and willingness to take risk..... SRK & Salman may be a big box office draw only because of being one trick pony in all their movie career. But Hrithik dared to take roles and movies as diverse as the following ones without ever caring for box office prospect...

Guzarish

Super 30

Lakhsya

Mission Kashmir

Kaabil

Put SRK and HR in same frame, SRK will eat HR up and make him look like a junior artist.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

HR would have been the biggest and last of its kind superstar in Bollywood (he still sort of is) if he didn't fuck up his post Krish/Kites phase.

Though i think he has the most chillest film pipeline out of all khans/akshay in recent times , don't care about film's performance he just shows up, dances flawlessly takes his paycheck and pops up again after 2yrs with another action movie while others are too conscious about failure.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TRISTAN said:

Guzarish

Super 30

Lakhsya

Mission Kashmir

Kaabil

If SRK had cared about Box Office only and not risk taking then he would be the biggest star by a country mile.

Imagine thinking someone who does Fan, Zero doesn't take risks, and only care about Box Office.

The reason why anyone is even in contention of being called bigger than SRK is due to the fact that he spent his time trying to do Fan, Zero, JHMS type stuff.

Baazigar, Darr, Anjaam, KHKN, DS, CDI, Swades, MNIK, Don, DDLJ, DZ, Raees, Fan and many more..... Now that's diverse and that's a perfect combination of Actor + Megastar combined.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TRISTAN said:

Guzarish

Super 30

Lakhsya

Mission Kashmir

Kaabil

Agreed. For every Dhoom 2 or Bang Bang! he will do another Guzaarish and Super 30.

Also, ZNMD is one of the finest Bollywood movies ever made. The cinematography is top notch and its one of the movies that has aged well from that era.

Edited by Saul Goodman
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

If SRK had cared about Box Office only and not risk taking then he would be the biggest star by a country mile.

Imagine thinking someone who does Fan, Zero doesn't take risks, and only care about Box Office.

The reason why anyone is even in contention of being called bigger than SRK is due to the fact that he spent his time trying to do Fan, Zero, JHMS type stuff.

Baazigar, Darr, Anjaam, KHKN, DS, CDI, Swades, MNIK, Don, DDLJ, DZ, Raees, Fan and many more..... Now that's diverse and that's a perfect combination of Actor + Megastar combined.

Fan was my intro to SRK and Bollywood as a whole, I was waiting to go in to a different movie at the theater the night it came out here in England, and just kept seeing tons of people go in to this "random" movie in one of the biggest screens. I had to find out what this was for myself, and a few days later I did. Great movie, and I'm glad I followed that path. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

And only good movie among all those titles is Swades !! Really a very very average collection of movies for such a superstar !!

7 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Agreed. For every Dhoom 2 or Bang Bang! he will do another Guzaarish and Super 30.

Also, ZNMD is one of the finest Bollywood movies ever made. The cinematography is top notch and its one of the movies that has aged well from that era.

100% agree.... Plus Hrithik always likes to take challenge as an actor..... Oh and he is also the best Dancer among all Bollywood heroes... SRK will hide under a rock in shame if he has to have a face off in the dance category against Hrithik anytime.