Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Just saw SRK's ads about Dubai Tourism. Interesting stuff, makes me wonder why isn't he using his resources of making movies on such topics, mystery adventure, grand scale, i mean project where VFX is really needed and useful instead of wasting it on products like Zero.

• Like 1

Just saw SRK's ads about Dubai Tourism. Interesting stuff, makes me wonder why isn't he using his resources of making movies on such topics, mystery adventure, grand scale, i mean project where VFX is really needed and useful instead of wasting it on products like Zero.
He actually can make a grand movie. He just needs good script. And i heard that He agreed to Madhur Bhandarkar's film, which is not a good sign again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Surajjj said:

He actually can make a grand movie. He just needs good script. And i heard that He agreed to Madhur Bhandarkar's film, which is not a good sign again.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

That's a rumour, hopefully it remains a rumour.

Coming to grand movie, well he needs to make a grand movie with grandness, i meant Zero is a big budget movie but it didn't warrant so much budget, it's like throwing away money, use it on an action adventure, then it'll be like worth it. Also Box Office wise they'll be much safer, movies like zero are failing to even get an initial, movies like which i mentioned will atleast take a grand initial followed by his the content is, it'll trend.

1 minute ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Coming to grand movie, well he needs to make a grand movie with grandness, i meant Zero is a big budget movie but it didn't warrant so much budget, it's like throwing away money, use it on an action adventure, then it'll be like worth it. Also Box Office wise they'll be much safer, movies like zero are failing to even get an initial, movies like which i mentioned will atleast take a grand initial followed by his the content is, it'll trend.

Like Happy New Year? Although it did not have great legs it was still huge and was a family entertainer.

7 hours ago, THUNDER BIRD said:

Its done. Madhur confirmed.

Last few years IPL has became slightly predictable with four good teams( CSK, MI, KKR, SRH,) and four underdogs.

Wonder why they have not increased the no. of teams? After the first season, there were BCCI executives saying that in 10 years every state will have an IPL team, but here we are in the 12th edition with the exact same teams that were there in the 1st edition.

8 hours ago, LexJoker said:

Like Happy New Year? Although it did not have great legs it was still huge and was a family entertainer.

Yeah something like that, but obviously better in quality. BTW HNY was just entertainer, I'm looking for something in adventure space.

5 minutes ago, LexJoker said:

Last few years IPL has became slightly predictable with four good teams( CSK, MI, KKR, SRH,) and four underdogs.

Wonder why they have not increased the no. of teams? After the first season, there were BCCI executives saying that in 10 years every state will have an IPL team, but here we are in the 12th edition with the exact same teams that were there in the 1st edition.

We don't have that great pool of players. Even in 10 team IPL, standards were visibly dropped. For 10 team, you will need to increase max OS players to 5. 

More important is development of grass roots of cricket in India. We should be USA of cricket. More than billion people, 30 teams should be easy. But lack of sports culture in education is a big hurdle.