Fake

Indian Box Office Thread | Jawan overtakes Pathaan, becomes highest grossing Indian movie of 2023

Why is that ridiculous? Just asking. (I mean this is a box office forum, we do nothing else than predicting gross and stuff.)

They rank films, it's strange. All Time Blockbuster, Blockbuster, Super Hit, Hit, Semi-hit, Flop, Disaster, and I see so many analysts spending time developing various criterion for these rankings. Some of them base it on financial success, while others base on legs. It makes sense to judge based on these factors, but you don't see anyone on here trying to develop different rankings. It's just weird to me, to try and use a strict system to determine whether one film was more successful than another

I recently saw Ra One. I thought the movie was good but it got quite a bit of backlash.Graphics were very excellent, songs were very good, Rampaul was good as the villain and SRK had some funy moments.Does aybody know why it got the backlash?

I recently saw Ra One. I thought the movie was good but it got quite a bit of backlash.Graphics were very excellent, songs were very good, Rampaul was good as the villain and SRK had some funy moments.Does aybody know why it got the backlash?

The film wasn't liked by anybody who wasn't a kid.The film was loved by everyone who was a kid.

Finally, watched a bollywood movie made by somebody with brains. Kahaani has a fantastic script with a great premise coupled with fine performances. Rest of bollywood should take note. Good movies can be successful with the right script and cast.

What's your opinion on Agent Vinod?I thought if the movie was shorter by 1 hour it would've had a much much better response.The story could've been addictive and entertaining but it was drawn out SOOOOOO MUCH.A great example of when too much is bad.Need to see Kahani, everyone I know has seen it so no-one's gonna come with me to see it haha.It's legs are very surprising...haven't seen legs like those for a long time.

Edited by darthdevidem01

I thought Agent Vinod was okay nothing special. Kareena had a pointless role in the movie. Bad version of James Bond movie on another note. I saw quite few posters of Avengers in that theater and some my frinds in Delhi want to see it. Fake, how much will Avengers make in India.

I thought Agent Vinod was okay nothing special. Kareena had a pointless role in the movie.Bad version of James Bond movie on another note. I saw quite few posters of Avengers in that theater and some my frinds in Delhi want to see it.Fake, how much will Avengers make in India.

At least $5M. I am expecting around $7M right now, but the TV spots have just started airing recently and the buzz could very well pick up.

'Kahaani' has crossed 50-crore nett mark ($14M) in India and should finish its run close to 60-crore ($17M). Totally deserving.'Agent Vinod' collapsed in its second week and will not reach 50-crore mark.