Shawn Robbins

Monday Numbers (KA2: 1.38M, PERCY 1.01M, JOBS: 0.663M)

Just got back from a packed 10:30 showing of Kick Ass 2. (almost sold out)

When I was walking in, I noticed that there were about a grand total of 9 people standing in line for the midnight showing of Mortal Instruments.

As usual, the crowd went nuts for the Bad Grandpa trailer. Among the serious trailers, the ones that seemed to get the most attention were Thor and Carrie.

As for the movie itself, I loved it.

• Like 3

Summer is totally winding down. On some discount Tuesdays at my local theater in Toledo over the past few months, at least 20 and sometimes over 30 shows were sold out for the day. Tonight they were down to a mere 5 sellouts:

-3 for We're The Millers

-1 for Planes

-1 for DM2

(Of course, Butler and Kick Ass were on the biggest screens, so they obviously sold more tickets than Planes or DM2.

But We're The Millers is flying!)

• Like 1

When I was walking in, I noticed that there were about a grand total of 9 people standing in line for the midnight showing of Mortal Instruments.

Wow, that's terrible for TMI! :rofl:

As usual, the crowd went nuts for the Bad Grandpa trailer. Among the serious trailers, the ones that seemed to get the most attention were Thor and Carrie.

As for the movie itself, I loved it.

You theater probably contributed to 20% of Tuesday’s box office.

Scheduled Forum Downtime Today:

We are undergoing planned maintenance and expect the forums to be offline temporarily today. This downtime is estimated to begin at 12:00pm Central today. We hope to be back online within 1-2 hours, however, it could potentially take several hours longer.

For updates and announcements, please follow @BoxOffice and/or @BoxOfficeTheory on Twitter and check the BoxOffice.com home page.

Kind regards,

BoxOffice Forum Staff

Edited by CJohn

We are undergoing planned maintenance and expect the forums to be offline temporarily today. This downtime is estimated to begin at 12:00pm Central today. We hope to be back online within 1-2 hours, however, it could potentially take several hours longer.

For updates and announcements, please follow @BoxOfficeTheory on Twitter and check the BoxOffice.com home page.

Kind regards,

BoxOffice Forum Staff

There goes the last two hours of my work day :(

For updates and announcements, please follow @BoxOffice and/or @BoxOfficeTheory on Twitter and check the BoxOffice.com home page.

Kind regards,

BoxOffice Forum Staff

LOL that's in 20 minutes.