RyneOh1040

Wednesday Numbers (TMI DOA w/$3m opening)

I was just thinking that this is the first time in like, forty years I've seen you around the forum. Hi!

No, I was here just with different user names all the time. I had like 2-3 new names every month.  :lol:

Just because Liam H doesn't get many lead roles in the future doesn't mean he can't have a good career in supporting roles. So to say he has "no career" is ludicrous. Reminds me if the shit fishnets used to say. Like how any actor that wasn't headlining one hit after another is somehow a failure of a career. Too bad so many people took that thinking to heart

This is true though.

For many actors/actresses, being part of a big or a well acclaimed movie is already a big achivement in their careers.

Only very few lucky actors can get the chances to headline theatrical released movies, let alone blockbusters. Out of the over 100 000 actors in the current Hollywood industry, only hundreds are congizable to audience and manage to lead in big movies. It is not like all the other 100K actors have no careers.

Being nobody is normal, being breakouts and lucky guys are exceptions. But GA dont care.

Your he could become a star one day ends this damn thing and no need for evidence with just one movie in the lead role. 

The guy made one movie in a lead role and it flopped and not all is his fault. You are trying to judge his talent and charisma based on this one. 

I honestly don't understand why you started this argument with me in the first place. I gave my opinion on him based on movies I've seen and the reviews I've read without writing him off and saying he will still get roles and could become a star one day.

You then started complaining I wrote him off which I never did. Now you are complaining I can't tell my opinion since he's too young and have to wait X-number of years before I can tell whether I find him talented and charismatic?

This is an internet forum and if you are not allowed to tell our opinions here what's the point?

In my opinion, there's more evidence to support my view of Liam's level of talent and star power but I never attacked your view that he'll be star one day. I don't honestly see why you got so bothered that I didn't share your view of Liam that you started this big argument with me that's been on for several pages.

• Like 1

Liam Hemsworth is well on his way to being the next Michael Biehn or Rick Rossovich. But there's nothing wrong with that.

I just looked at your sig and noticed I haven't seen the arab boy lately. what happened to him? 

I honestly don't understand why you started this argument with me in the first place. I gave my opinion on him based on movies I've seen and the reviews I've read without writing him off and saying he will still get roles and could become a star one day.

You then started complaining I wrote him off which I never did. Now you are complaining I can't tell my opinion since he's too young and have to wait X-number of years before I can tell whether I find him talented and charismatic?

This is an internet forum and if you are not allowed to tell our opinions here what's the point?

In my opinion, there's more evidence to support my view of Liam's level of talent and star power but I never attacked your view that he'll be star one day. I don't honestly see why you got so bothered that I didn't share your view of Liam that you started this big argument with me that's been on for several pages.

Well if you are not willing to throw this and end it, I am leaving it to you alone to discuss with the walls. 

Liam Hemsworth is well on his way to being the next Michael Biehn or Rick Rossovich. But there's nothing wrong with that.

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn

I think he'll end up more like a Michael Dudikoff or Michael Paré starring as a lead actor in DtD movies like "Australian Ninja" or "Aussie Yakusa" after starring in a flopped remake of Crocodile Dundee..

• Like 2

THE PLEDGE is on TV in half an hour. Jack Nicholson's in it. Anyone one here ever seen it? Is it any good?

Saw it when it was released, so it's been a while. But i remember really liking it. Nicholson was incredible in it and it had a cool atmosphere. A bit slow maybe but i remember being pleasantly surprised. It was the first Sean Penn directed film i saw and i remember thinking that he showed some good premise.

• Like 1

This is true though.For many actors/actresses, being part of a big or a well acclaimed movie is already a big achivement in their careers.Only very few lucky actors can get the chances to headline theatrical released movies, let alone blockbusters. Out of the over 100 000 actors in the current Hollywood industry, only hundreds are congizable to audience and manage to lead in big movies. It is not like all the other 100K actors have no careers.Being nobody is normal, being breakouts and lucky guys are exceptions. But GA dont care.

Are you agreeing with me?

Saw it when it was released, so it's been a while. But i remember really liking it. Nicholson was incredible in it and it had a cool atmosphere. A bit slow maybe but i remember being pleasantly surprised. It was the first Sean Penn directed film i saw and i remember thinking that he showed some good premise.

Cool. will watch it. Didn't know Penn directed it. I liked Into The Wild a lot.

Edited by CoolioD1