#ED

Gotham | FOX

I can not believe that the creators have essentially cuckolded Jim Gordon on his own show.   Barbara Gordon and Renee Montoya are pathetic characters in this version of the story.

... now the scene was hot, but yeah ... Gordon will look so bad when she comes back to him.

If only it was on HBO.

I'm really enjoying this show so far except for one thing....

I don't like the Barbara Gordon story line. The whole thing just feels really forced to me. Like they tried to come up with something really dark and edgy for her character to make her interesting even though I could really care less about her, lol.

Also, she spends the first few episodes standing by him, believing in him and telling him how much she loves him; yet when she decides that she needs to go away for a little while to clear her head, she runs directly into the arms(literally) of her former lover! DA FUQ! Was this a story line in the comics at some point?

The last episode was one of the better of the seasons.  I like how they went with the more updated version of Alfred, as well, with him being more of a badass, then just a butler.

Agreed, it should be interesting to see how Gordon does in Arkham Asylum.  

I just hate these breaks between fall and next year for shows :P

I'm really enjoying this show so far except for one thing....

I don't like the Barbara Gordon story line. The whole thing just feels really forced to me. Like they tried to come up with something really dark and edgy for her character to make her interesting even though I could really care less about her, lol.

Also, she spends the first few episodes standing by him, believing in him and telling him how much she loves him; yet when she decides that she needs to go away for a little while to clear her head, she runs directly into the arms(literally) of her former lover! DA FUQ! Was this a story line in the comics at some point?

The Barbara storyline is  mess. She didn't even appear in the latest episode, lol. Hopefully, they just phase her out of the show. Maybe they could have Jim fall in love with another woman who also happens to be named Barbara. :lol:

• Like 1

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15081-1401223319-8.

...is what my reaction was when I first saw him and...

1463.gif

...was my reaction when I saw that he's playing another typical annoying boss character.

Anyway, I liked the Harvey and Jim 'reunion' scene but everything else was pretty meh. Give Donal Logue more to do or give him a better show to do!!!

• Like 1

Gotham has essentially been a rock in terms of ratings so far. It premiered with a 3.8, the next few episodes fell but by episode 4 it found the level it was going to sustain at since. It has been in and around a 2.3-2.7 for every episode since. It actually won the timeslot on Monday, something Fox hasn't done in years

8:00 FOX Gotham 2.5/7 6.89
  CBS 2 Broke Girls 2.4/7 9.08
  ABC The Bachelor (8-11PM) 2.2/7 7.72
  NBC The Celebrity Apprentice (8-10PM) 2.1/6 6.58
  CW The Originals - R 0.3/1 0.81

The 2.5 number for Gotham is the number of adults aged 18-49 watching it. It is the primary number networks look when deciding the success of a show. The 6.89 is the total viewers across all demographics