#ED

Weekend Estimates: Gravity - 55.5M; CWACM - $21.5M ;RR - 7.6M;

He's a good actor. And I just checked his Wiki page. Apparently he's also a singer. Released over 10 albums.

Yeah, he's on that show Homeland right now and that show can sometimes be really good or ridiculous bullshit but he's always good.

Yeah, he's on that show Homeland right now and that show can sometimes be really good or ridiculous bullshit but he's always good.

I've only seen commercials for Homeland, and Claire Danes seems hysterical all the time.

Edited by The Stingray™

I've only seen commercials for Homeland, and Claire Danes seems to be hysterical all the time.

Clair Danes hysterical in a few episodes is great. Her hysterical in every other episode is not good for my cholestrol level.

Edited by zackzack

Clair Danes hysterical in a few episodes is great. Her hysterical in every other episode is not good for my cholestrol level.

Yeah, the season 3 premiere was last week and I realised how much I don't care about her character any more. It was really good back when the show started but I've had enough of it.

Its supposed to be a cult classic.

The chick in this looks kinda like Jessica Chastain btw

lol. Its got 75% on rotten tomatoes.

Killer Klowns from Outer Space's title promises darkly goofy fun -- and more often than not, the movie delivers.

Edited by The Stingray™

Anyone got a little bit Avatar-type of excitement? I mean, both came in sight with very low expectations and both broke out big with out-of-the-world WOM.

A underdog story is always enjoyable, particularly when it shines.

Edited by vc2002

Anyone got a little bit Avatar-type of excitement? I mean, both came in sight with very low expectations and both broke out big with out-of-the-world WOM.

A underdog story is always enjoyable, particularly when it shines.

Actually the hype has been building since it was making its rounds in European circuit.

The first wave of reviews are so overwhelmingly positive and its opening less than $35M-$40M

would be considered a disappointment. Still, the weekends numbers exceeded every expectation

including the many experts in this forum...

I thought it's gonna open with high 30s and has a series of low drop-off to its way to $170M or so.

Now they are talking about $300M DOM and God knows how much OS numbers.

And didn't you also predict TDK to make under or little above 200m? I also failed miserably at predicting the hunger games and it's part of life having a hit and a miss. 

No. That wasn't me.