babz06

Cars 3 | 6.16.2017 | Trailer Page 14

Already predicting the response to be 

• "Pixar isn't quite back to form"
  • "BUT it is better than #2"
  • "So I guess it's okayish."

Assuming CU doesn't come out June 2nd, parents and kids will be starved for something animated (honestly who is taking their kids to see The Long Haul (not animated) if they're 4). 70$m OW seems doable, provided Pixar revs up that advertising machine.

Edited by Morieris
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Sorry if this has already been posted.

C6fdm8CU0AApOIa.jpg:large

Hmm... Generally whenever they release a new poster that's usually a sign that a new full trailer is coming... So what do ya guys think a new Full length trailer is coming very soon? I wonder when should we expect it?

21 minutes ago, Seth Irskens said:

Hmm... Generally whenever they release a new poster that's usually a sign that a new full trailer is coming... So what do ya guys think a new Full length trailer is coming very soon? I wonder when should we expect it?

Next weekend with Beauty and the Beast, in all likelihood.

Just heard from Jeremy Conrad on twitter that the only Disney Trailers that will be with Beauty and the beast is Coco Teaser and Pirates 5 Trailer. So no cars 3 full trailer.... I wonder what other upcoming animated film will get the full-length trailer. And more importantly will we get the trailer later this month or Next month? Hmmm...

47 minutes ago, Seth Irskens said:

Just heard from Jeremy Conrad on twitter that the only Disney Trailers that will be with Beauty and the beast is Coco Teaser and Pirates 5 Trailer. So no cars 3 full trailer.... I wonder what other upcoming animated film will get the full-length trailer. And more importantly will we get the trailer later this month or Next month? Hmmm...

Boss Baby, Smurfs, or if Disney wants to GOTGV2.

New Trailer has been classified:

http://www.bbfc.co.uk/releases/cars-3-filmtrailer-6

I hope that's not the actual length compared to how we thought coco teaer was supposed to be originally a 1min 30 second teaser and it was actually a 2min 5sec trailer. 

I hope this a full length trailer.

Edited by Seth Irskens

57 minutes ago, Lucas said:

This may be my least anticipated movie of the year. So at least it has that going for it.

Really? Least anticipated?

I'm as much on the anti Cars wagon as anyone but there are almost certainly going to be many shittier films than this.