Weekend Numbers Oct 18-21

good for 12YaS & CP!

5th estate :bouncy:  :rofl:

I hate to bring up the Fifth Estate, but DANGGG at those numbers 

feel free to bring it up as often as u like :P

Edited by Leyla
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

She has another  co-leading film next year opposite Denzel Washington. I think they are trying really hard to make her a big teen star but she's wayy off from being a box office draw. 

But it's because she's young. She arguably appeals more to adults already than most "teen actors". She's just ahead of her age. Eventually, it'll catch up as long as she keeps picking good roles.

• Founder / Operator

Since reading that article grim posted yesterday, I'm never gonna take Cinemascores legitimately again. What a steaming pile of dung.

They really shot themselves in the foot with the Prisoners recount.

$17m from $6.6m Friday? I don't think so. More like $14.5-15.5m. Lower than I expected.But people on here we're complaining that they had seen more promotion for Fifth Estate and Escape Plan than Carrie so the marketing spend can't be high.

• Founder / Operator

Can the two stars of Escape Plan please take the hint and retire?How many bombs do they need in the space of one year between them?Nobody is interested. We weren't born when you were popular.

On the bright side, I think Stallone might actually have something with Grudge Match...