CaptainJackSparrow

Godzilla OS, Huge debut, drops like a stone afterwards.

I've found something!!!! Godzilla's first day in Norway: 10906 admissions I couldn't find any movie OD to compare with, but... TASM 2 OW: 36835 admissions, 300:RoaE OW: 28522 adm, CA:TWS OW: 26073 adm, Rio 2 OW 39232 adm.

Were did you find that number???

I think this easily makes 500M+ OS. 

You damn skippy Empire, Claire, Captain, MJ ...

I see Japan still putting up 80-100+M.. Those fat statements are not the majority..>And Godzilla is no Pacific Rim!! Hes magic that we go to see movies for!!!

Bring home that 600-750+M OS baby. Im predicting 610M OS(But I want 300+M more) :D

Portugal.

Oh do films reach 2million -10 million up over there C John.. Whats a good run like? I think TW put budget restraints and wanted the money spent promoting it in key areas, its a shame they didnt give it a bigger campaign  my friend.  What are the top 5 biggest grossers in your country guy? 

Damn I think it's flopping horribly in SK, which is very unfortunate. 700K OW is a complete disaster. It should have done closer to $50M in there and it won't even make 1/10 of that. Let's hope it balances that with a stronger showing in Europe and South America. That ferry disaster must've really hurt it.

Damn I think it's flopping horribly in SK, which is very unfortunate. 700K OW is a complete disaster. It should have done closer to $50M in there and it won't even make 1/10 of that. Let's hope it balances that with a stronger showing in Europe and South America. That ferry disaster must've really hurt it.

It just opened today......

Oh do films reach 2million -10 million up over there C John.. Whats a good run like? I think TW put budget restraints and wanted the money spent promoting it in key areas, its a shame they didnt give it a bigger campaign  my friend.  What are the top 5 biggest grossers in your country guy? 

Avatar reached 10M  :ph34r: People don't go to the movies anymore. In the past, it was common for movies to reach around 2M. Now, they get lucky if they reach 1M.

You damn skippy Empire, Claire, Captain, MJ ... I see Japan still putting up 80-100+M.. Those fat statements are not the majority..>And Godzilla is no Pacific Rim!! Hes magic that we go to see movies for!!! Bring home that 600-750+M OS baby. Im predicting 610M OS(But I want 300+M more) :D

I see 20 mill in Japan. Max. Sorry Kal