grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

You know what makes Branagh's line even better? When it's over Branagh walking towards a camera putting on sunglasses.

@1:49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pshbEJi2hZ0

After Chamber of Secrets, it's hard for me to think of Branagh as badass.

But he's gonna nail it here. That Russian accent is too awesome.

'You Americans like to think of yourselves as direct. Perhaps you are just rude.'

Posted Image

I'm surprisingly kinda hyped for Jack Ryan just to see Branagh with hammy Russian accent

I am very skeptical of the film being good because of it turning Jack Ryan into a Bond clone, but a hammy villain can redeem it for entertainment value.

It was a last minute decision to open the Thor sequel in IMAX theaters domestically, but that still proved to be a strong choice for moviegoers as it brought in over $5.3 million on 310 screens (many of them splitting screen time with last week's Ender's Game.

270 IMAX screens accounted for over $5.6 million of the international weekend take with IMAX screens in China bringing in $3 million in IMAX revenues. This brings the movie's global total to $327 million after just ten days, making it another feather in the cap of Marvel Studios, who have yet to falter since branching off on their own.

From SHH

I think I get it.

Edited by firedeep