grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

"whispers"  I liked Ender's Game more than Thor 2

Nothing to whisper about.  Just because Thor is more popular and will make about 3X as much, doesn't change the opinion of me and obviously you that Ender's Game is a better movie.

Lol fine dude? Damage is already well past done. Was a mess and will finish out its run quickly watch

Sorry, it was a mess?  And I assume you've seen it right?

Thor 25m Sunday? Sell outs look pretty strong today in my area. Should have a very good hold.

It will need 26.5m to get to 90m. 

Not sure if will be that good of a hold.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

With the weekend at an end, I have to say it was fun creating and updating the weekend thread. Can't imagine how much problem an actual summer weekend thread would be with a lot of different numbers coming in all the time.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

how is it not? Thing is at $44m after ten days. The range of how well it holds won't get it past $100m so it's a failure

The financiers hedged their bets by pre-selling some foreign territories for $44m, making their outstanding production budget around $66m. They'll need to wait for video to become profitable, but it's not going to be a money-loser for Summit.

• Like 1

230M is not that optimistic. It's a realistic number, IMHO.

With a 3x multiplier it would reach 250M. Competition is zero for the next weekend and fourth weekend is busy Thanksgiving.  I would say 220M - 240M is the range where it will land

230M is not that optimistic. It's a realistic number, IMHO.With a 3x multiplier it would reach 250M. Competition is zero for the next weekend and fourth weekend is busy Thanksgiving. I would say 220M - 240M is the range where it will land

anything over 2.5x multiplier is very optimistic
  • Like 1

i ended up staying home , i did not feel like hassling myself with getting to the cinema , buses are rare on sundays ehh stayed home and zapped around until i found investigative report on what's in our plates in europe how ingredients in our food come from so many different countries like say a lasagna its tricky just the thing i needed to watch to renew my healthy eating habit of late and keep on resisting junk and processed food