Plain Old Tele

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Batman can role out Joker, Two Face, Mr. Freeze, Ra's Al Ghul, Penguin, Bane, Catwoman & Riddler ... and that's just the top tier.  No one else can even remotely match that ... and it's all due to the films and the tv series ingraining these characters in peoples mind for 50 years.

Spidey comes close with the two Green Goblins, Doctor Octopus, Venom, and there are cool unused villains like Kraven the Hunter and the Hobgoblin. Excited for Electro and Rhino debuts in TASM2.

thx  :D

Don't worry, we'll just imagine all your every Marvel movie made and to be made in the future >>>> MOS posts.

what?

actually i'm finding the MoS discussions to actually say that MoS is a great movie

did you even see that Tornado scene?

brilliant writing 

Spidey comes close with the two Green Goblins, Doctor Octopus, Venom, and there are cool unused villains like Kraven the Hunter and the Hobgoblin. Excited for Electro and Rhino debuts in TASM2.

Too bad they blew Venom in such an epically awful way ... the hype for that character was so fucking huge ... and it was so disappointing in execution. 

Hopefully the new series brings him back and does the character justice, but I don't know.

• Like 2

Batman can role out Joker, Two Face, Mr. Freeze, Ra's Al Ghul, Penguin, Bane, Catwoman & Riddler ... and that's just the top tier.  No one else can even remotely match that ... and it's all due to the films and the tv series ingraining these characters in peoples mind for 50 years.

Poison Ivy is a pretty epic villain in her own right too. Too bad she made her big screen debut like this

Posted Image

:lol:  :lol:

• Like 2

Too bad they blew Venom in such an epically awful way ... the hype for that character was so fucking huge ... and it was so disappointing in execution. 

Hopefully the new series brings him back and does the character justice, but I don't know.

I am still pissed how Raimi handled Venom. Complete disaster. No way Spider-mans greatest enemy should only be on screen for 10 minutes and die...or share the villain role. Deserved so much more.

• Like 3

I am still pissed how Raimi handled Venom. Complete disaster. No way Spider-mans greatest enemy should only be on screen for 10 minutes and die...or share the villain role. Deserved so much more.

Remember, the story was always that Raimi didn't even want to use Venom ... then he did possibly due to demands from Sony because of public opinion on Venom ... and it's like he sabotaged his own movie in the worst way by doing so.

At least that's what I remember ... it's been a long time.

Good thing Venom isn't Spider-Man's greatest enemy. :)

my god raimis venom...smh.  I was f'ing pissed what they did to one of my fav villains/antiheroes growing up.  Topher grace as eddie brock???? and then showing his face multiple times with sharpened teeth...really is hilarious now how bad they f'ed that up.  Hopefully, he's given justice in the future