Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Same quiet guy who acts cool role to me.

He has done how many films in the same style? 

If you generalize it that much, you can say any leading man is playing the same role in most movies. Harrison Ford, Bogart, Gosling, Smith, doesn't matter- they all do very similar things across all roles, but there's always something to distinguish it. 

Before Midnight is the best movie of the year.

Absolutely. It is the best this year for me so far. Probably till the end of year, though I have very high hope for Wolf of Wall Street and Her. WOWS especially since it's Martin Scorsese.

If you generalize it that much, you can say any leading man is playing the same role in most movies. Harrison Ford, Bogart, Gosling, Smith, doesn't matter- they all do very similar things across all roles, but there's always something to distinguish it. 

True but it seemed very similar for Gosling in his recent films to me.

Place beyond The Pines is good I like the 2nd half as its more my cup of tea..

Give it 7/10

Which I think is fair for the film.

Edited by Lordmandeep

Before Midnight definitely in my top 10. Bottom half though. It might need a rematch. Didn't stick with me like the other two did.

I watched all 3 for the first time last week and found Before Sunset to be the best. Definitely the most intimate and zeroed-in of the three.

My Top 5 is a pretty clear set with Rush, Side Effects, Gravity, Mud, and Prisoners.

Edited by 4815162342

• Founder / Operator

I watched all 3 for the first time last week and found Before Sunset to be the best.

My Top 5 is a pretty clear set with Rush, Side Effects, Gravity, Mud, and Prisoners.

I know it won't happen, but I'm going to throw a brick through a window when Mud doesn't get a single Oscar nod.

• Like 2

There have been some great movies in this Fall. Now that I realize, this were the movies opening in Portugal between September and the end of October: The Heat, The Butler, Blue Jasmine, The Conjuring, The Place Beyond the Pines, Behind the Candelabra, This is the End, Rush, Gravity, Don Jon, Prisoners, Captain Phillips, Mud and About Time. And three very entertaining movies: 2 Guns, White House Down and Thor: The Dark World.

Two fantastic months of movies.

• Like 2