Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Even though iJack's post are not worth discussing, this is not a fair comparison. I believe skyfall's 3rd weekend was during thanksgiving.

But... Thor held really well in Brazil.  :ph34r:

So, if Thor2 follows Thor, it ends with 201M. If it follows X2, it ends with 204M.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

But... Thor held really well in Brazil.  :ph34r:

So, if Thor2 follows Thor, it ends with 201M. If it follows X2, it ends with 204M.

I will take it and run.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

so the unders in my O/U X2 club win? Or still too early to make that call?

Thor made 15.5M the week before Memorial day and then made 12.5M over Memorial day weekend. If TDW follows the same pattern over Thanksgiving, then any chance of catching X2 is gone, but your club needs to wait till Thanksgiving weekend. 215 is looking like too much of stretch currently though. It may finish closer to the Sparkle Party than to the 215M club.

But if Thor2 follows Thor2, it misses 200.

I meant dailies i.e. matches Thor's daily numbers exactly (which it has not matched in 9 days now). Not increases and decreases. If it follows Thor's increases and decreases, it ends with 197.5M, but will probably be pushed to 200M.

Edited by grim22