Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

It's.. it's over. I did the essay. 370 words. 7 hours. I now know what Aaron Ralston must've felt like when that arm came off after he had been mutilating it for hours with a dull pocket knife.

It took you 7 hours to write 370 words? [mod edit] Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 1

Oh Numbers, I just figured it out. I was kidding about the Crawl Space = Catching Fire thing. That would have been a bit too much. What they got was better for it.

Eh I thought the facial tics didn't quite work. Something more emotive would have been much better and would have fit better with Katniss' mental issues.

Eh I thought the facial tics didn't quite work. Something more emotive would have been much better and would have fit better with Katniss' mental issues.

So, nerd, what did you think of the film? Did you love the District 11 scene? 

She was under some kind of sedative though right? Had just woken up. Crawl Space is really hard to pull off without it seeming totally goofy or melodramatic. I liked the fact that they underplayed it.

Edited by CoolioD1

Personally, for me the ending scene did not work at all. Way too reminiscent of how Matrix Reloaded ended, and felt very very abrupt. I was expecting a 

Welcome to District 13

or some such scene.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie but the ending felt abrupt and sudden.

Personally, for me the ending scene did not work at all. Way too reminiscent of how Matrix Reloaded ended, and felt very very abrupt. I was expecting a 

Welcome to District 13

or some such scene.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the movie but the ending felt abrupt and sudden.

Yeah, but that is how it ended in the books. I like that it feels abrupt and sudden. It leaves you really ready for the next movie/book.