Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

^Shay has the best sig.

The only things I like about Shay is how much he insults THG movies and his love for The Hobbit series, which I like very much. Other than that he sucks balls and I don't remember how his sig looks like.

Posted Image

lol i haven't watched this film since i saw it in theater , i do remember having a good laugh not mocking but amused , i find if i'm invested in a character emotionally i allow him a lot of leeway i wouldnt otherwise it was enjoyable movie and was a bubble moment in peter parker otherwise very dramatic life

• Like 1

The only things I like about Shay is how much he insults THG movies and his love for The Hobbit series, which I like very much. Other than that he sucks balls and I don't remember how his sig looks like.

You have his sig on ignore? Its worth seeing once.

Posted ImageWHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES (Katniss EverFLOP), SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMEN!!

• Like 1

You have his sig on ignore? Its worth seeing once.

Posted ImageWHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES (Katniss EverFLOP), SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEAR THE LAMENTATION OF THEIR WOMEN!!

No actualy I don't have it on ignore, I JUST didn't notice it for some wierd reason. 

That's just pure awesomeness glowing from that sig. 

Okay. But they came out of the woodwork today ready for battle.

For good reason, Catching Fire posed a threat to their box office shrine.

When it comes time to poke fun at the Nolanites, I will be there with suitable quips. Right now it is Star Wars and Hobbit I defend against all comers.

• Like 4

You should have seen it earlier today. Before the actuals came in Ed was refreshing BOM's list of all time opening weekends and yelling "MAKE THE CLIMB!"

Posted Image

DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA DESHI DESHI BASARA BASARA

For good reason, Catching Fire posed a threat to their box office shrine.

When it comes time to poke fun at the Nolanites, I will be there with suitable quips. Right now it is Star Wars and Hobbit I defend against all comers.

I will support you with The Hobbit, but SW is out of my reach.