Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Wow...less than THG OD is incredibly disappointing since this franchise supposedly brought in new fans. Clearly it didn't.

I think it did but many casual moviegoers which turned up for THG to check out what the hype was all about didn't bother turning up this time.

The legs for this will fool all of your preconceived bullshit ideas, pseudo experts knowledge of BO. I vee been saying this for weeks now.

The legs for this movie are gonna make you want to make babies to everything with a tight skirt.

I still see just aroud 380m dom final for this.

If it happens, you will have to forever bow dow to my unmistakable and misunderstood genious.

And if you think my post sounds kuckoo, just think about it two minutes if it doesn't hurt your puny brain cells too much.

The spark just been ignited, now watch the wildfire ...

This movie never was about OW.

:)

Posted Image

• Like 2

Watch yourselves  all being ridiculous when the bo run of CF ends.

I am pulling a BKB now and this ain't a motherfucking game.

I just can't live in a world where a Twilight film is the biggest YA movie ever WW. (Potter is something else)

Just can't.

CF was supposed to put the dick in the ass ot Twilight 5.2.

And it will.It has to.

For the sake of mankind as a hole.

• Like 6

November has been disappointing for me. Both Catching Fire and Thor 2 went way below expectations (lets not kid ourselves here they did, no more spin)

How the hell did Thor 2 go way below expectations when it was tracking no more than 90m and it opened with 85m?

• Like 1

I just can't live in a world where a Twilight film is the biggest YA movie ever WW. (Potter is something else)

Just can't.

And it will.It has to.

:lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

The legs for this will fool all of your preconceived bullshit ideas, pseudo experts knowledge of BO. I vee been saying this for weeks now.

The legs for this movie are gonna make you want to make babies to everything with a tight skirt.

I still see just aroud 380m dom final for this.

If it happens, you will have to forever bow dow to my unmistakable and misunderstood genious.

And if you think my post sounds kuckoo, just think about it two minutes if it doesn't hurt your puny brain cells too much.

The spark just been ignited, now watch the wildfire ...

This movie never was about OW.

:)

http://youtu.be/wDoIM1dRzGo

• Like 6

How the hell did Thor 2 go way below expectations when it was tracking no more than 90m and it opened with 85m?

you know what I mean. People were expecting way higher thanks to Avengers effect and Tom Hiddleston/Chris Hemsworth popularity. Pretty much no one was expecting it to pretty much crawl over 200

Just can't.

And it will.It has to.

Are you drunk?  :poke:

• Like 1

you know what I mean. People were expecting way higher thanks to Avengers effect and Tom Hiddleston/Chris Hemsworth popularity. Pretty much no one was expecting it to pretty much crawl over 200

Well you can't just say what some people were predicting and apply it to everybody.  I think you just want to be miserable.

• Like 3