baumer

Catching Fire Monday: 12.3m | #2 Doctor Who 3D $4.8m, OKAY FOR CHRISSAKES?

I think J-law is average looking. She looks pretty at times. But I don't see her as beautiful. I love her to death as an actress and she has a great personality though.

Come on, she is the beauty and has the curves that some very hungry ladies in hollywood would die for. Hollywood has created this image of a beautiful lady and now we accept it as reality. It's really awful, that women like her is thought as unattractive fat girl.

• Like 1

Come on, she is the beauty and has the curves that some very hungry ladies in hollywood would die for. Hollywood has created this image of a beautiful lady and now we accept it as reality. It's really awful, that women like her is thought as unattractive fat girl.

She looks average to me. Pretty at times. I never called her unattractive or fat. She's neither. There is something in between beautiful and ugly. It's called average, lol.

Did Noctis drop that Fox pic just so he could follow-up with the Watson pics? Goddamn brilliant. 

Haha, nope. I was honestly shocked at how plastic and dead she looks. But why not follow up with someone who's naturally beautiful who hasn't done plastic surgery on her face?

• Like 1

I think the fact that it will even be close is a "victory" for that club. Of all the many many TDW clubs created, no one could have predicted that the TDW under Twilight would have been the closest run club. Especially when considering that most other clubs started with a comparison to X2 adjusted (286M) or a 120M OW.

Ha, maybe that has something to do with that club being started after the movie had already opened :rofl:

• Like 1