baumer

Catching Fire Monday: 12.3m | #2 Doctor Who 3D $4.8m, OKAY FOR CHRISSAKES?

Okay this is only Monday's numbers. Kinda hard to differentiate after 4 days don't ya think? Let's see how vastly ahead CF is of all the Twilight films by Sunday. It can very well already out gross Breaking Dawn Part 1 by that time.

I didn't say it wasn't going to outgross them domesticaly. Ofcourse it will, I was just talking about how it's multplier might be close to either them or DH1. 

My sad face didn't have anything to do with her pregnancy (and please, she's hardly showing). Her face is all plastic-ed up now, though.

Yeah she looks like the women on the Housewives reality shows.

She is still most beautiful women in hollywood, I would even put her ahead of JLAW. 

I would say she was arguably at one time. But not now. And for the record, I don't think JLaw is beautiful at all.

I would say she was arguably at one time. But not now. And for the record, I don't think JLaw is beautiful at all.

Yeah after the pregnancy and dropping of the radar after T2. But I still like her and she is really beautiful to me. JLAW is natural beauty.

Yeah after the pregnancy and dropping of the radar after T2. But I still like her and she is really beautiful to me. JLAW is natural beauty.

I think J-law is average looking. She looks pretty at times. But I don't see her as beautiful. I love her to death as an actress and she has a great personality though.

• Like 1