baumer

Catching Fire Monday: 12.3m | #2 Doctor Who 3D $4.8m, OKAY FOR CHRISSAKES?

Unless it has a miserable Thanksgiving, Team Emo-Sparkle Vampwolf is dead.

Posted Image

I think the fact that it will even be close is a "victory" for that club. Of all the many many TDW clubs created, no one could have predicted that the TDW under Twilight would have been the closest run club. Especially when considering that most other clubs started with a comparison to X2 adjusted (286M) or a 120M OW.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

I think the fact that it will even be close is a "victory" for that club. Of all the many many TDW clubs created, no one could have predicted that the TDW under Twilight would have been the closest run club. Especially when considering that most other clubs started with a comparison to X2 adjusted (286M) or a 120M OW.

Lies you tell.

I'll claim victory in the name of baumer's "T4 under 100m" club.

• Like 1

And blackspider said I shouldn't compare the movies boxoffice run.

Okay this is only Monday's numbers. Kinda hard to differentiate after 4 days don't ya think? Let's see how vastly ahead CF is of all the Twilight films by Sunday. It can very well already out gross Breaking Dawn Part 1 by that time.

Guru over estimates again

over/under he's rarely right. I don't know what the point of him giving an estimate is anyway. It's only a couple of hours before the actuals are out. He did the same thing for Thor 2.