baumer

Catching Fire Monday: 12.3m | #2 Doctor Who 3D $4.8m, OKAY FOR CHRISSAKES?

Sorry guys, it's not making 450 mill.  It would need a better multiplier than the original.

While that seems highly unlikely, I'll point out that it has better reviews and a better release date. (At least a better release date for multipliers and legs.)

Hey Fake, weren't you supposed to become the prime minister of India or something?

If you do manage to become that, you should definitely consider abolishing the caste system. It's inhumane.

It will take me at least 30-40 years to get there actually. Right now I am in Administrative services and trying to make a mark in this field. In 11years, I am planning to resign and contest 2024 Lok Sabha Elections if everything goes right.

And I vehemently oppose caste system but I fear it is here to stay for a long long time. If a government tries to abolish that right now, the political career of that party will be pretty much over. First reform that has to be attempted should be the reform of educational system where the young minds are properly taught the evils of caste system. Only when the people themselves stop practicing the caste system can it be abolished, otherwise it will just be writings on a paper.

Edited by Fake
  • Like 2