baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

I'd kill to read a mini story of the Box office Hunger games. That would be awesome. I assume 3/4 of us would get killed in the first paragraph but I'd be ok with that.

• Like 2

I'd kill to read a mini story of the Box office Hunger games. That would be awesome. I assume 3/4 of us would get killed in the first paragraph but I'd be ok with that.

Shay would kill us all in the end. 

• Like 2

Who would everybody go after first? Someone like BKB or firedeep?

(Note: I don't advocate any sort of violence at all.)

• Like 1

26 now, my wife is 23. I think it's a big deal regardless of age or situation but you do bring a up a good point.

I know. Im just saying the fact that youre older makes everything easier. You dont have to worry about college plans or how your parents will financially support you or missing prom. My mom had me at 26 so no biggie! If and when its confirmed, youll be a good daddy! Just dont make them sit through TDKR on HBO everytime when it comes on every 6 hours...let him/her experience Nickelodeon and Disney Channel at least once a month.And for that dont know, the guys' names in my triplet post is Ed, Edd, and Eddy haha.
  • Like 1

Who would everybody go after first? Someone like BKB or firedeep?

(Note: I don't advocate any sort of violence at all.)

Obviously BKB. Like Noctis already said, there would be an avalanche of weapons thrown at him :lol: 

• Like 1