baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

It's true. You'd be using your heat vision on some poor group of marvel fanboys yelling about how terrible Iron Man 3 was and she'd be forced to do it, man.

#ED: If you love these Marvel movies so much....you can mourn for them! *Uses heat vision on MCU collection

Don't do this! Stop! No!

#ED: NEVER!

NOOOO *Snap*

• Like 3

:o

No! He's MY star-crossed lover! How else do you think we're gonna get sponsors? (besides of course me showing off my deadly axe skills) 

Who the FUCK would want to sponsor your ass? AND Tarzan, too? You might as well just be his first because his ejaculation is going to cause your body to explode into tiny little pieces.

• Like 1

Who the FUCK would want to sponsor your ass? AND Tarzan, too? You might as well just be his first because his ejaculation is going to cause your body to explode into tiny little pieces.

There would be a fucking tsunami after his ejaculation :rofl:

• Like 7

Jesus, I'm out of it for a little while (seeing Homefront) and everyone has delusions of Tarzan's ejaculation and Ed being pregnant?  WTF did I miss today?

• Like 2

Tarzan and Peeta are no different. Both would just get carried along and win by their super amazing hot deadly girl.

And please. I'd have plenty of sponsors. I'm pretty confident in my physical physique. Which is why I would probably be a district 4 tribute, part of the carreer pack.

Jesus, I'm out of it for a little while (seeing Homefront) and everyone has delusions of Tarzan's ejaculation and Ed being pregnant?  WTF did I miss today?

ED's wife is pregnant and we are talking about the BOF Edition of The Hunger Games :lol: