iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

Skyfall is severely overrated on our forum. It was good but nothing special.

IMO a lot of people overrate things here because of gross. I loved Skyfall, but i understand the overratedness, but really would we even be having this discussion if it made $150M instead $300? Same with THG. I dont think as many people here would be obsessed with it if it made $175M instead $408M. Watch Divergent post huge numbers out of the blue - itll suddenly be everyones favorite and 1/4 of the members here will have a Woodley avatar. Edited by Jandrew

IMO a lot of people overrate things here because of gross. I loved Skyfall, but i understand the overratedness, but really would we even be having this discussion if it made $150M instead $300? Same with THG. I dont think as many people here would be obsessed with it if it made $175M instead $408M. Watch Divergent post huge numbers out of the blue - itll suddenly be everyones favorite and 1/4 of the members here will have a Woodley avatar.

Man, that is bullshit. I was totally overhyping Skyfall for everyone calling it the best thing ever two weeks before it was released in the US!

IMO a lot of people overrate things here because of gross. I loved Skyfall, but i understand the overratedness, but really would we even be having this discussion if it made $150M instead $300? Same with THG. I dont think as many people here would be obsessed with it if it made $175M instead $408M. Watch Divergent post huge numbers out of the blue - itll suddenly be everyones favorite and 1/4 of the members here will have a Woodley avatar.

Yes?

I do know that. I was just saying that it might beat IM3. Which is true.

Im just saying theyre not exactly comparable yet. IM3 didnt have one of the biggest holiday weekends, but it also didnt have the biggest dropping weekend of the year. CF's December run will make or break whether it wins.

Man, that is bullshit. I was totally overhyping Skyfall for everyone calling it the best thing ever two weeks before it was released in the US!

Yes?

Come on yall remember alot of the sudden love last year after the 90M weekend then the drops. If it opened to 50M people would still call it good, but alot of people wouldnt be salivating and bringing it up minute. Wasnt everyone hyping Thor? Now that its gross didnt inpress alot of people they dont talk about it anymore, eventhough its not a bad movie to them. I know you two, you two dont do this dont worry haha. Edited by Jandrew