iceroll

Wednesday Numbers: Catching Fire 20.7m, Frozen 15.2m, Thor 2.3m (yay) Smashing like a Wrecking Ball!

That sounds like a fantastic idea tbh, but the class is convinced I'm racist (thanks to my comments on African American audience being underserved after TBMH was released) so I'll never be able to rally an army :(

What do you mean with undeserved? Edited by Jack Nevada

Aikman is kidding himself.

Flynn has held the ball too long and made some bad reads. While the Lions may be winning, there's no way a Rodgers led Packers would have 57 yards of offense. Not to mention him being in would change the dynamic of the Lions' coverage in the first place.

I def see it both ways. The O line for the Packers is terrible. Rodgers being in wouldn't, I don't think, would make a difference in that they would be on top. However, with that said,  I do think that had Rodgers been in, they'd have waaaaaay more yards and at least this would still be a game. Possibly only down say 10 or 7 points.

• Like 1

That sounds like a fantastic idea tbh, but the class is convinced I'm racist (thanks to my comments on African American audience being underserved after TBMH was released) so I'll never be able to rally an army :(

Is your class primarily African American?Not being racist, just curious.

I def see it both ways. The O line for the Packers is terrible. Rodgers being in wouldn't, I don't think, would make a difference in that they would be on top. However, with that said,  I do think that had Rodgers been in, they'd have waaaaaay more yards and at least this would still be a game. Possibly only down say 10 or 7 points.

Yeah I don't think the Packers would be winning, but it would be...a game at least.

Shave the stache, Rodgers.

• Like 1

Is your class primarily African American?Not being racist, just curious.

I live in a predominantly white town. There's two African Americans in my class out of about 30 people. Curiously enough, the people who called me racist were all white. <_<

I live in a predominantly white town. There's two African Americans in my class out of about 30 people. Curiously enough, the people who called me racist were all white. <_<

Figures, it's weird how I see more white people pull the race card than blacks nowadays.
  • Like 1

Flynn was suppose to be Seattle's QB.  Until a rookie named Russell Wilson took that job away from him.

Yeah..that turned out pretty good :D

Russell Wilson is fucking awesome. He is my favorite out of the young QBs.

As for the Packers....126 Total yards of offense and half of that came at garbage time. Fucking embarrassing and the Packers should be ashamed of themselves. One step closer to being eliminated in the playoff hunt.

Edited by Moviefanatic